Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who's the AI that MC puts into his helmet?

OP KingOfD0p3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm concerned that if this conversation lingers on Cortana, Dr. Halsey is going to take this discussion to Twitter lol

As for the topic, yeah it's probably not representing anything canon. Just a callback for people who remember that one Halo cutscene with the chip and the helmet chip thing. That.
I think 343 knows well enough that the trailer would be picked apart. Especially considering that the more code translates to mention Zeta Halo, where the game is expected to take place. (Especially since we see the ring at the end of the trailer.) And the dates in the trailer seem accurate given the time frame of Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. So I think I AI chip is canon. Hopefully not Cortana though.
I'd agree except that the part with the ai was separate from the rest of the engine demo. I'm 99% certain it was just a callback. The game may very well have a blue AI chip, but it most likely won't be related to this trailer.
We don’t know who they are yet, would probably wait till they release another Trailer or a Demo trailer
I'm concerned that if this conversation lingers on Cortana, Dr. Halsey is going to take this discussion to Twitter lol

As for the topic, yeah it's probably not representing anything canon. Just a callback for people who remember that one Halo cutscene with the chip and the helmet chip thing. That.
I think 343 knows well enough that the trailer would be picked apart. Especially considering that the more code translates to mention Zeta Halo, where the game is expected to take place. (Especially since we see the ring at the end of the trailer.) And the dates in the trailer seem accurate given the time frame of Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. So I think I AI chip is canon. Hopefully not Cortana though.
I'd agree except that the part with the ai was separate from the rest of the engine demo. I'm 99% certain it was just a callback. The game may very well have a blue AI chip, but it most likely won't be related to this trailer.
Ah that's actually a really good point now that I rewatched the trailer. I had forgotten how disconnected it is from the rest of it.

Ah that's actually a really good point now that I rewatched the trailer. I had forgotten how disconnected it is from the rest of it.
I know I'm a month late on this been extremely busy...but what if the AI is from the crew spirit of fire?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2