Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who should be the music composer for halo 6?

OP CrazyCheetah97

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Since we won’t get Marty back and I know the composer for halo 5 was the guy who did metal gear solid 5 I think?
They should go with Stephen Rippy he was the composer for the first Halo wars I think he is the Best choice going forward if any you have listened to the halo wars soundtrack I think you would agree with me specially after the second from last cutscene that Music with the three Spartans and the Elites Beautiful. Who do you think should be composer? let me know.
I think Kazuma Jinnouchi would be a good choice.
I think Kazuma Jinnouchi would be a good choice.
So you like the guy we have at the moment from halo 5 ok
Maybe Tom Salta? Or the guys who did Arbiter’s theme in Killer Instinct?
the CNE2 wrote:
Maybe Tom Salta? Or the guys who did Arbiter’s theme in Killer Instinct?
Maybe? rock does work with halo. But I still think they should go with Stephen Rippy his halo wars Soundtrack is similar to Marty’s in a good way.
Whoever did halo 4's soundtrack.
Have you heard the first halo wars soundtrack?
I don’t know the names of the composers for each halo games and I know that these were created by Bungie but I loved the H3: ODST soundtrack and Reach soundtrack so whoever did those should do H6.
I honestly don't mind Kazuma Jinnouchi as the composer at all, in my heart, I still wish we could get Marty back.
Kazuma did a brilliant job with Halo 5s soundtrack, I just think it was undermined by the Campaign which wasn’t as successful.
But my point stands, I would be delighted to see Kazuma do another soundtrack.
I'm fine with Kazuma, though I think he could ease off on some of the synthesized sounds a bit.
Have you heard the first halo wars soundtrack?
Eh, it's okay
How about they all work together to create the best soundtrack in all of gaming?
Kazuma Jinnouchi did a wonderful job with Halo 5's soundtrack, and I wouldn't mind moving forward with him either. I would however like more symphony tracks and less synthesized noise tracks moving forward.

Marty will probably always hold that spot on top, but it's beyond wishful thinking to even think he would return, especially since he's opened up his own video game studio, but I wish him the best all the same.
Can someone explain as to why we can't bring Marty back?
He's busy with his own game studio.
Jafet Meza... the guy is an awesome halo composer!
Oh? What games have they made?
Marty founded haywire games (2015) and they're currently working on their debut game "Golem". It's a VR game last I saw.

so they've yet to put a game out but they're currently making one.

marty isn't coming back to halo unless he wants to, I doubt he'll want to abandon his own studio.
Marty founded haywire games (2015) and they're currently working on their debut game "Golem". It's a VR game last I saw.

so they've yet to put a game out but they're currently making one.

marty isn't coming back to halo unless he wants to, I doubt he'll want to abandon his own studio.
Alright, I can respect that decision. Keep up the good work, Marty!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3