Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Why can't I play?

OP Selphic

I got invited, but I haven't got any download code or anything... Where do I go to get one?
Patience friend. I heard through the internet they were having a few issues and had to do a later time.
Same broo. Got my invite still hoping
Because the weight of your heresy will stay your feet.
They sure are already having problems getting it working before we've even got hands on. It is a technical test after all, having these problems now instead of at launch is kind of the ideal situation.
Shout out to all the team at 343 who are working on the tech test, looks like they are going to have a long night at work.

Edit: Updated phrasing to more appropriately get the point across
Same here actually.
because 343 said so
Patience! We are all waiting. This is part of the process.

Right now they're doing their part and we will have ours soon enough.
Same, I got an email a few days ago saying i was invited, got a message 15 minutes that im invited but when i click on it, it takes me to a support page saying im not invited 😭
the flight team is working on it as we text. It is supposed to be today, they said it was. But clearly they ran into some issues or something. We all didn’t get a email or code yet. So nothing is wrong, your just waiting with the rest of us, excitedly waiting for the flight to go live and receive some kind of code to download it. You can follow the community manager on Twitter for updates.
damn been waiting 3 hours to get my code and its still not working. Rippppp
damn been waiting 3 hours to get my code and its still not working. Rippppp
damn been waiting 4 hours to get my code and its still not working. RIPPPPPPPPP