Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Why i was dissapointed in Xbox E3 2019?

OP AMA4N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Microsoft, i thought you were gonna go big this year, project Scarlett looked awesome but problem was that there was barely gameplay trailer in this conference. Last year was alot better.

Infinite looked cool with a classic armor and music. Launch title got me excited.

This just didn't go well as a I thought it would, I'm still hyped for infinite,you need to do alot better in E3 2020. I'm hyped for ori 2 and cyberpunk part was the best.
What did u think of e3 and what did you think about infinite?
The games releasing this year definitely held up stronger.
E3 isn’t over yet. The first trailer definitely could have given more. The music and story telling are improvements from H5.
343i need Keanu
Nalla78 wrote:
The games releasing this year definitely held up stronger.
E3 isn’t over yet. The first trailer definitely could have given more. The music and story telling are improvements from H5.
i loved the way chief said we need to fight or something. feels like classic again, hope game play is good next time or graphics.
not impressed with new trailer, holiday 2020 released date is a joke you just lost one person i wont be wasting any money on buying it, waiting another year just so 343 can screw up another game haha also dont count me in on anything else
just wanted to add ive been a big fan since the original halo combat evolved came out its been alot of fun some great memories along the way its time for me to move on, good luck to anyone who sticks around
The trailer was great, it started off slow but once Chief came into the ship everything started to pick up. I would have loved to see some gameplay but I'm sure we'll see some gameplay E3 2020.
most of the conference was just pathetic, i only liked cyberpunk, ori, halo, gamepass ultimate and that's it.E3 was a joke.
No Gameplay for Halo

No master Chief for Smash bros.

No Fable

No Banjo-Kazooie

GOW4 had crappy music.
The conference was the same as it's always been this generation for Xbox.

Halo...It was lacklustre. Everybody watching that conference wanted to see Halo. The trailer was okay, but could have been better. I much preferred last year's, and it seemed to have a greater impact. Even if gameplay wasn't to be shown, someone should have come out onstage and spoken about the game a little bit. It just needed something more.
Turgon T24 wrote:
not impressed with new trailer, holiday 2020 released date is a joke you just lost one person i wont be wasting any money on buying it, waiting another year just so 343 can screw up another game haha also dont count me in on anything else
just wanted to add ive been a big fan since the original halo combat evolved came out its been alot of fun some great memories along the way its time for me to move on, good luck to anyone who sticks around
How is holiday 2020 bad? It is the same day as the next Xbox which is a good idea to launch it then.
X19Doug95 wrote:
No Gameplay for Halo

No master Chief for Smash bros.

No Fable

No Banjo-Kazooie

GOW4 had crappy music.
Some of those disappointments are because you had unrealistic expectations like Chief in Smash or another Banjo game. Fable should be there next year.
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="Turgon T24" data-postid="5">
<p>not impressed with new trailer, holiday 2020 released date is a joke you just lost one person i wont be wasting any money on buying it, waiting another year just so 343 can screw up another game haha also dont count me in on anything else</p>
<p>just wanted to add ive been a big fan since the original halo combat evolved came out its been alot of fun some great memories along the way its time for me to move on, good luck to anyone who sticks around</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>
<p></p>
I am sickof people like you, I do not want you as a Halo fan becauseall u will do is complain.The reasonwhy we hve to wait is bc 343i wants to mke a good F-ING game but that ill nvr make u happy!
With how long we have been waiting I didn't expect just another teaser trailer. I hoped we would get at least some game play or something to do with the story. I was a bit disappointed since we have to do more waiting just for a decent amount of info for the game.
So just for the record wedid see gameplay. when they sowed he fstperson it was he control setup part exept u skip it on legondairy.
Devolver Digital saved it, as well as won E3 for the 3rd time in a row!

I am so hyped for E3 2020 now!!!!
im hyped and worried for E3 2020 because most of the exclusives were indie's, well I liked ori. But I didn't like the exclusives they showed, I get it some kids may not be allowed to play halo which is fair but way too many were indie's.
It was still better than e3 2013/16 and 2017., but I loved e3 2014, 2015 and 2018 for Microsoft. 2017 way focused too much on 4k graphics than games.

Better hope they go back to focusing e3 on games again in E3 2020 because project scarlett has gotta beat PS5 in the next gen, for the next launch title. Halo Infinite just looked brilliant.

Nintendo won this year
With most major titles launching next year and project Scarlett releasing late next year of course they are going to save more for next year's E3.
LethalQ wrote:
With most major titles launching next year and project Scarlett releasing late next year of course they are going to save more for next year's E3.
I hope they don't lose again ps5, xbox one already lost to ps4 due to its bad press, I know its gonna have a better reveal but since 2016, Microsoft seemed to put more effort in just making new consoles like xbox one all digital version, new controllers than doing games because games are the most important thing for consoles. In xbox one reveal, everyone had to have an xbox live account, no achievements if you're not connected, it has to play used disc games again. We better not get those features again, they were the main reasons why ps4 beated xbox.

Have high hopes for scarlett to win the next gen, on the other hand, I am excited for halo infinite
Because you expected too much and didnt get what YOU wanted. Thats all.
Because you expected too much and didnt get what YOU wanted. Thats all.
well gameplay wasn't ready so I respect that anyway, I was talking about the whole e3 2019 conference, I was already hyped with Infinite and im hyped with it, never said infinite looked bad.

As long as they delay things for halo to be great if there's any issues, im happy with that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2