Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Will competition be on XB1 ot PC?

OP ChiefMythic

With PC gaming considered the gamers true machine to play on, but halo always being an xbox game, where do you see the competitive leagues taking place?
Objectively it would be better for competition to play on PC so as to limit/eliminate the amount of auto aim involved. Practically speaking though, given how esports are used as a marketing tool, I find it unlikely they would play on anything other than Xbox.
I couldn’t seeing it being on anything other than Xbox due to potential backlash from the current esports teams but honestly who knows
I couldn’t seeing it being on anything other than Xbox due to potential backlash from the current esports teams but honestly who knows
seeing how the xbox controller works perfectly with the pc this wouldn't be an issues. PC if given the option is the go to esport platform simply due to the power of the system. Top players want high and stable fps. Pc delivers on this. As far as aim goes I fell its more of a personal dealing. I myself playing halo since c.e and never touching any other controller other than xbox have switched to pc gaming over a year ago, I personally will not touch a controller again as the responsiveness of m/k can't be beat imo. The best bet for Esports and MS both would be to hold leagues on both platforms. either way they aren't losing money, as windows has to be on a pc to run and they will have their xbox hype too.