Will Halo 6 announcment be at E3 2018?

OP SectionUnity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Is there any clues or did they say or is it assumed? Or better yet, any Halo announcment at E3 2018 possibly said?
I would absolutely love a glimpse into the next chapter. I left after H4 was released. Came back after my utter disappointment in D2. Have been having a crazy blast playing H5, learning the maps, playing with my oldest. Damn, I shouldn't have left. Bring on H6.......when it's ready!
Uh... maybe?
I think they're taking their time with Halo 6 (whatever it's going to be called, Halo 5 was supposed to be the last game with a number in it) after the failure that was Halo 5's story and the lack of content the game had at release.
Honestly i hope they announce it in the E3 of 2019, i don't want more games with bugs or glitches or with a bad storyline, they should take their time and get inspired and fix the issues of the games that are right now.
Honestly i hope they announce it in the E3 of 2019, i don't want more games with bugs or glitches or with a bad storyline, they should take their time and get inspired and fix the issues of the games that are right now.
E3 2019 would be way too excessive for a new teaser. E3 2018 should give us something to look forward to, but I wouldn't count on it.
Of course it will be announced. My invisible friend told me.
Probably we'll see a teaser, but i guess that we won't get to play Halo 6 until fall 2019
Halo 5 was annunced 1 year and half before it's release, and i think that microsoft is waiting for this year E3 to drop the Halo 6 bomb
It’ll probably be announced this year at E3, then a Beta will be released followed by the game launch.
As far as fixing previous games there is already a seperate team working on MCC, and they have aimed at making big fixes by the end of March.
Youll get a teaser this year with the official trailer next year with a 2019 fall release
Nope
343 already said that they are not announcing Halo at this year's E3- unless I'm mistaken and am somehow confusing this year with last years.
Since they are working on two Halo titles, perhaps they will be announcing the one that is coming before Halo 6. Either way, I hope there is some form of Halo news at E3.
Probably, the announcements usually come about a year before the game's release and a release in 2020 would be be a bit late. I'm hopeful.
So the answer to this is we have no idea. Some are predicting the game will release in 2019 (I really hope not), others even later so and some are thinking it will pull a Fallout 4 and be announced, advertised and release all within 6 months of one another.

Im just hoping we get something out of this dry spell.
UK1V wrote:
It’ll probably be announced this year at E3, then a Beta will be released followed by the game launch.
As far as fixing previous games there is already a seperate team working on MCC, and they have aimed at making big fixes by the end of March.
I read about that, i am waiting for the update to start the LASO playlists.
UK1V wrote:
I read about that, i am waiting for the update to start the LASO playlists.
Yeah I’ve got a lot of friends that want to smash out MCC the way we should have done at launch!
I hope they release a teaser trailer at this E3. With a late 2019 release. I want the teaser to make me as hyped I was for Infinity War when Marvel dropped the trailer.
I’m hoping it comes this year in October. I freaking love Halo.
Since they are working on two Halo titles, perhaps they will be announcing the one that is coming before Halo 6. Either way, I hope there is some form of Halo news at E3.
Who said they were working on two different Halo titles?
If 343 doesn't want to frustrate their fanbase more during this content drought they better have something.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11