2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
D M4N8 wrote:
Nope
343 already said that they are not announcing Halo at this year's E3- unless I'm mistaken and am somehow confusing this year with last years.
You are confusing it. They haven’t spoken anything about this year’s E3.
D M4N8 wrote:
Nope
343 already said that they are not announcing Halo at this year's E3- unless I'm mistaken and am somehow confusing this year with last years.
I was almost certain they mentioned it in a Community Update- but I'm not about to go back and look at them
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Nope
I was almost certain they mentioned it in a Community Update- but I'm not about to go back and look at them
The last they’ve said about Halo 6 news is don’t expect any news for some time. This was back in 2017. If you’re correct, then God help us all lol.
saltyTUMMY wrote:
I’m hoping it comes this year in October. I freaking love Halo.
It is WAYYYY too soon after any announcement for a major Halo to be released this year. At earliest, it'll be next year before a release, and even that is pushing it.
saltyTUMMY wrote:
I’m hoping it comes this year in October. I freaking love Halo.
It is WAYYYY too soon after any announcement for a major Halo to be released this year. At earliest, it'll be next year before a release, and even that is pushing it.
I’m just hopeful. I hope they mix things up ;)
I think we’ll get a teaser at E3, and the beta will be released in the winter this year, or spring next year.
If E3 2018 goes Halo-less than 343 would risk loosing even more of their fan base. So they pretty much have to reveal Halo 6 in June. E3 is a safe bet I'd say. Just 5 more months. Hold on just a while longer.

It it would be nice to have something prior to E3 though. We are already deep into an info drought. 343 seems to be dropping breadcrumbs in their Halo loot crate data drops, but that's only given to a very small percentage of Halo fans.

This post has been hidden.

Hopefully we will see something
D M4N8 wrote:
Nope
Last years for sure...besides I'm thinking a 2018 release date because every halo has been released 3 years of each other with the exception of halo reach to halo 4 which was 2 years apart. This fall will be halo 5's 3 year mark so if they plan on continuing the trend it will be released this fall. I think they've been working on Halo 6 longer than most people think considering how much halo 5 has been getting neglected over these past 2 years while still holding most of the same problems since launch. We still don't even have a dlc map that can be used in HCS playlist yet. So yea I'm thinking since the foundation was built from Halo 5 most of it can just be ported over to Halo 6 with new campaign, new maps, new guns, vehicles, etc. making for an even faster release.
Mulshin1 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Nope
Last years for sure...besides I'm thinking a 2018 release date because every halo has been released 3 years of each other with the exception of halo reach to halo 4 which was 2 years apart. This fall will be halo 5's 3 year mark so if they plan on continuing the trend it will be released this fall. I think they've been working on Halo 6 longer than most people think considering how much halo 5 has been getting neglected over these past 2 years while still holding most of the same problems since launch. We still don't even have a dlc map that can be used in HCS playlist yet. So yea I'm thinking since the foundation was built from Halo 5 most of it can just be ported over to Halo 6 with new campaign, new maps, new guns, vehicles, etc. making for an even faster release.
No Halo 6No Halo 6!
If E3 2018 goes Halo-less than 343 would risk loosing even more of their fan base.
They're not going to lose their fan base. People played Halo 5, get bored of it, and moved on to new games, but that doesn't mean they won't get excited for Halo 6 whenever it's announced. Did Nintendo lose any of their Metroid fanbase when there was a Metroid drought from 1994-2002 and again from 2010-2016? I see plenty of people (including myself) excited for Metroid Prime 4. So I don't know where people are getting this idea that the Halo fanbase needs to be constantly fed games or else it will wither and die.
i dont believe they said anything yet but i hope they do soon
I wouldn’t be surprised if Halo 6 isn’t the next game. Think about it, Halo 5 wasn’t just Halo 5. It was Halo 5: Guardians. For all we know the next game is going to be Halo 5: “Insert title” so assuming Halo 6 is the next installment makes sense but is not a guaranteed thing. “Will the next Halo game be teased this year?” is more proper to ask and yes I do believe we will see something this year. 😁👍
I think we'll get a teaser trailer for Halo 6. It won't be much, hence "teaser", but I feel we will get something
I think we'll get a teaser trailer for Halo 6. It won't be much, hence "teaser", but I feel we will get something
Maybe we'll get Chief in the snow this time while wearing a heavy jacket instead of a hooded cape.
If E3 2018 goes Halo-less than 343 would risk loosing even more of their fan base.
They're not going to lose their fan base. People played Halo 5, get bored of it, and moved on to new games, but that doesn't mean they won't get excited for Halo 6 whenever it's announced. Did Nintendo lose any of their Metroid fanbase when there was a Metroid drought from 1994-2002 and again from 2010-2016? I see plenty of people (including myself) excited for Metroid Prime 4. So I don't know where people are getting this idea that the Halo fanbase needs to be constantly fed games or else it will wither and die.
Population numbers do the talking,and not even being a top 10 game on the most played list.Most people I saw on halo 4 at one time was over 300 thousand and that was on day 1,months later it was lucky to have 25 thousand and halo 5 suffers from the same thing
Population numbers do the talking,and not even being a top 10 game on the most played list.Most people I saw on halo 4 at one time was over 300 thousand and that was on day 1,months later it was lucky to have 25 thousand and halo 5 suffers from the same thing
ok, but I don't see what that has to do with the point I was making
ok, but I don't see what that has to do with the point I was making
My point was the fan base has been decreasing ever since reach and the fan base has been getting tired of the new changes and are moving on to new franchises
My point was the fan base has been decreasing ever since reach and the fan base has been getting tired of the new changes and are moving on to new franchises
Yeah, but I doubt that has anything to do with the amount of time between major releases.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11