Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Will Halo 6 announcment be at E3 2018?

OP SectionUnity

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
I think we'll get a teaser trailer for Halo 6. It won't be much, hence "teaser", but I feel we will get something
I agree. There will be a teaser of some sort, but nothing that we are hoping for.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I think we'll get a teaser trailer for Halo 6. It won't be much, hence "teaser", but I feel we will get something
Maybe we'll get Chief in the snow this time while wearing a heavy jacket instead of a hooded cape.
I like the way you think
I don't want 343 to rush halo 6 but I want to see something halo. maybe a spin off game or some kind of expansion for halo 5 or hw2. or even just a teaser trailer about halo 6 and then a release in 2019 or 2020 would be fine by me. there might be a chance we see a teaser trailer for the tv show though, it is being filmed in fall anyway so I'm expecting some kind of news soon.
I think we'll see the teaser and a Multiplayer Beta announcement that will be paired with Crackdown 3
I think they'll have to put out a teaser at least. The fanbase is becoming somewhat rabid at the lack of news, i know i am.
Honestly i hope they announce it in the E3 of 2019, i don't want more games with bugs or glitches or with a bad storyline, they should take their time and get inspired and fix the issues of the games that are right now.
Who wants to wait a whole year to play a new Halo game!?
I would bet my money on there being a teaser at this years E3 and then a full reveal either at gamescom later this year or next E3.
They should announce the game once it's almost finished if not already entirely complete, that way 343 doesn't feel the need to crumble under the pressure of hype and release an unfinished game.
Frank O'Connor had made it pretty clear no h6 this year so i expect a tease at e3 2018.. a beta spring 19 trailer e3 2019 then launch fall 2019...
I think they will show a trailer for Halo 6. Microsoft said that this will be one of the most exciting E3s that they have had in a while.
I dont know, I have a bad feeling about this.

Something tells me we could see a reboot, as we haven't heard a single thing other than splitscreen and more chief. Halo has been using the same old engine for a long time now, so a new engine could mean a reboot (not in a bad way). Also could mean a focus on PC/Xbox crossplay, like HW2, Gears 4, and FH3 did. I know for sure this brought in many people who otherwise would not have touched those games without a PC version.

Or perhaps a prequel or spinoff, that would fill in the blanks between H4 and H5, and might focus on classic gameplay to gauge interest on that.

Or, worst case scenario, Halo 6 with more enhanced mobility.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Of course it will be announced. My invisible friend told me.
Lol
I think it's more than likely there will be a teaser trailer for Halo 6, like 95-100%.
2 more weeks!!
I think it's more than likely there will be a teaser trailer for Halo 6, like 95-100%.
2 more weeks!!
What is the exact date for Microsoft ?
I think it's more than likely there will be a teaser trailer for Halo 6, like 95-100%.
2 more weeks!!
What is the exact date for Microsoft ?
June 10 at 1 pm PST.
Majority of us by now know that MCC is getting a face lift and some cool new features, and that E3 is coming up fast! Now if you're like me you've got all of your senses on high alert trying to find a scrap of intel on H6! Well, here's were this crazy thought came from! What if a way to bring a large population back to MCC is to have the H6 Beta on it just like H5? It may just be the announcement of the beta at E3! But I gotta say guys, this small thought got me super excited and seriously pumped for E3!!!

This was written as a new topic post, sorry if it reads weirdly but it's 2:30am and I'm lazy ;).
I think they're too busy fixing MCC and adding stuff to Halo 5 to even begin work on Halo 6. 343 is obviously more focused on the multiplayer aspect of Halo to even begin to care about the story for Halo 6, but I think they know Halo 6 won't sell without a story, so they're just delaying it until they fix MCC, then they'll take Halo 5, add more guns and make up what could never be considered a plot, even in the loosest definition. Or they're taking their time on Halo 6's story. I hope they're just taking their time.
exactchase wrote:
I think they're too busy fixing MCC and adding stuff to Halo 5 to even begin work on Halo 6. 343 is obviously more focused on the multiplayer aspect of Halo to even begin to care about the story for Halo 6, but I think they know Halo 6 won't sell without a story, so they're just delaying it until they fix MCC, then they'll take Halo 5, add more guns and make up what could never be considered a plot, even in the loosest definition. Or they're taking their time on Halo 6's story. I hope they're just taking their time.
0_o

The people fixing MCC are a small 343 team completely separate from the main team working on the next game and they also have an outside company helping as well. You can read about it here. The blog also states that they're working on the "next Halo FPS title" as they put it since they aren't allowed to say H6 yet, but I think most will assume it's H6 so your comment about them not starting the next game yet wouldn't be correct.

"Too busy adding stuff to H5." Huh, what exactly have they been adding which is taking up all their time? We haven't had anything major added for a long time. They stated multiple times that they're done adding stuff to H5 except for playlist rotations and new Forge maps made by community members. I'll also add that I don't know their inner workings, but to say they haven't even started the next game yet is ridiculous. They most likely started their next story and their vision for H6 or whatever their next game is even before H5 was released.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
exactchase wrote:
I think they're too busy fixing MCC and adding stuff to Halo 5 to even begin work on Halo 6. 343 is obviously more focused on the multiplayer aspect of Halo to even begin to care about the story for Halo 6, but I think they know Halo 6 won't sell without a story, so they're just delaying it until they fix MCC, then they'll take Halo 5, add more guns and make up what could never be considered a plot, even in the loosest definition. Or they're taking their time on Halo 6's story. I hope they're just taking their time.
0_o

The people fixing MCC are a small 343 team completely separate from the main team working on the next game and they also have an outside company helping as well. You can read about it here. The blog also states that they're working on the "next Halo FPS title" as they put it since they aren't allowed to say H6 yet, but I think most will assume it's H6 so your comment about them not starting the next game yet wouldn't be correct.

"Too busy adding stuff to H5." Huh, what exactly have they been adding which is taking up all their time? We haven't had anything major added for a long time. They stated multiple times that they're done adding stuff to H5 except for playlist rotations and new Forge maps made by community members. I'll also add that I don't know their inner workings, but to say they haven't even started the next game yet is ridiculous. They most likely started their next story and their vision for H6 or whatever their next game is even before H5 was released.
Tbh, I'm running on pure guesswork here. I have no clue what they do with Halo 5. I just know that the story is a disappointment and was mainly making fun of them for that
exactchase wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
exactchase wrote:
I think they're too busy fixing MCC and adding stuff to Halo 5 to even begin work on Halo 6. 343 is obviously more focused on the multiplayer aspect of Halo to even begin to care about the story for Halo 6, but I think they know Halo 6 won't sell without a story, so they're just delaying it until they fix MCC, then they'll take Halo 5, add more guns and make up what could never be considered a plot, even in the loosest definition. Or they're taking their time on Halo 6's story. I hope they're just taking their time.
0_o

The people fixing MCC are a small 343 team completely separate from the main team working on the next game and they also have an outside company helping as well. You can read about it here. The blog also states that they're working on the "next Halo FPS title" as they put it since they aren't allowed to say H6 yet, but I think most will assume it's H6 so your comment about them not starting the next game yet wouldn't be correct.

"Too busy adding stuff to H5." Huh, what exactly have they been adding which is taking up all their time? We haven't had anything major added for a long time. They stated multiple times that they're done adding stuff to H5 except for playlist rotations and new Forge maps made by community members. I'll also add that I don't know their inner workings, but to say they haven't even started the next game yet is ridiculous. They most likely started their next story and their vision for H6 or whatever their next game is even before H5 was released.
Tbh, I'm running on pure guesswork here. I have no clue what they do with Halo 5. I just know that the story is a disappointment and was mainly making fun of them for that
It's highly likely, probable that there WILL be a trailer at E3. If they weren't gonna be at E3, someone from 343 would've come out and told out and told us that they aren't gonna be there, like they did last year. It's a 95% chance that there will be a teaser.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11