2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
If halo 6 is at E3, we will get a small teaser for campaign. Halo 6 multiplayer beta this holiday season. That will give them a full year to work with feedback from the multiplayer beta before launching halo 6 in fall 2019. That was what they did with halo 5 and Im sure they have said all their games will have betas.
I think it will be there. I'm 99.99% confident.
RPG445 wrote:
Same here, I just don't get people who don't think it's not gonna be there. Like you said, 99.99.
If they weren’t gonna be at E3, they would made a statement by now like they did last year letting us know as to not get our hopes up. They ARE going to be at E3, as it will be the right move both for the fanbase and a business decision.
If they weren’t gonna be at E3, they would made a statement by now like they did last year letting us know as to not get our hopes up. They ARE going to be at E3, as it will be the right move both for the fanbase and a business decision.
Or they're really trying to keep it a secret for June 10.
I'm thinking a teaser trailer with a beta announcement. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a new standalone game this year. Like Halo ODST 2 or something along those lines.
RPG445 wrote:
Same dude I got the feeling that Halo is coming!
As one of the people who thoroughly enjoys all aspects of Halo 5 *activates YapYap's Please Don't Shoot Me Power for safety* my hype for 6 is through the roof. Main Halo games usually release every 3 years (with the exception of Reach and 4 because of the developer switch) so the fact that 343 hasn't even teased it yet when it, according to the pattern, should be releasing this fall, gives me hope that they're really taking their time to make sure they release something amazing. That being said, I do expect it to be at E3, it's just my fear that it might not be and having to wait several more months for a tease is currently outweighing my expectations. But that's what I as a gamer love about this time period. Even though I usually don't care about 80-90% of the games announced during this time period, the mystery, anticipation and, after the announcements, hype for new games makes it a really fun time.
Halo 6 will, without a doubt, be at E3, 343i would have made a statement otherwise by this time like they did last year if it wasn’t, the fact that they haven’t shown anything is so intriguing, they haven’t hinted, shown concept art nothing, it must be MS’s big game of the show, can’t wait! Just a few more days.
XxDr2394xX wrote:
Halo 6 will, without a doubt, be at E3, 343i would have made a statement otherwise by this time like they did last year if it wasn’t, the fact that they haven’t shown anything is so intriguing, they haven’t hinted, shown concept art nothing, it must be MS’s big game of the show, can’t wait! Just a few more days.
Do you think they’ll wait until the end of the show to give us the teaser?
Oh man, my excitement level is going bonkers. I hope we get some Halo 6 news!
J Teeps wrote:
Oh man, my excitement level is going bonkers. I hope we get some Halo 6 news!
We will, and it’s gonna be awesome!!
XxDr2394xX wrote:
Do you think they’ll wait until the end of the show to give us the teaser?
I guess it depends on what 343i will show, if they will just show a teaser and no new IPs will be revealed by MS this E3 then I can see Halo being their biggest surprise and will be revealed at the end of the show, if they have other surprises like a new AAA IP then they probably show it before that.
The pattern is e3 teaser trailer then the next year e3 gameplay trailer. Then it's followed up by information release and the game coming out in fall. So most likely Halo 5 fall 2019
Seems likely, but there have been no clues or hints or anything really. I expect to see a tease of sorts, just to get the ball rolling. But it's most likely a late 2019 release.
Seems likely, but there have been no clues or hints or anything really. I expect to see a tease of sorts, just to get the ball rolling. But it's most likely a late 2019 release.
Yeah, it's most likely coming Fall 2019, with us getting the 1st trailer in a few days. Hope not that many people -Yoink- about the trailer.
Yeah, it's most likely coming Fall 2019, with us getting the 1st trailer in a few days. Hope not that many people -Yoink- about the trailer.
Yuuup. Halo is in my blood dude, it's a part of my soul. And my Spartan senses are tingling hella and telling me that there will be a Halo game shown in 8 days from today. It's just gonna happen, and I'm super super super hyped.
Yuuup. Halo is in my blood dude, it's a part of my soul. And my Spartan senses are tingling hella and telling me that there will be a Halo game shown in 8 days from today. It's just gonna happen, and I'm super super super hyped.
Something halo related will most likely be shown,however it wouldn't surprise me if it was a spin off and not halo 6
Something halo related will most likely be shown,however it wouldn't surprise me if it was a spin off and not halo 6
No it's gonna be Halo 6, it has to be.
RPG445 wrote:
No it's gonna be Halo 6, it has to be.
With the way gaming companies have been as of late would it really surprise you if it wasn't halo 6?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11