3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
RPG445 wrote:
Something halo related will most likely be shown,however it wouldn't surprise me if it was a spin off and not halo 6
No it's gonna be Halo 6, it has to be.
With the way gaming companies have been as of late would it really surprise you if it wasn't halo 6?
It would be a surprise, as MS needs a major installment, not a spin-off to make people Uber excited. 99% probably that it’s Halo 6.
RPG445 wrote:
Something halo related will most likely be shown,however it wouldn't surprise me if it was a spin off and not halo 6
No it's gonna be Halo 6, it has to be.
With the way gaming companies have been as of late would it really surprise you if it wasn't halo 6?
It would be a surprise, as MS needs a major installment, not a spin-off to make people Uber excited. 99% probably that it’s Halo 6.
Yeah but with how much people were let down by halo 4 and 5 idk if any kind of halo game really excites the masses anymore
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Of course it will be announced. My invisible friend told me.
If the announcement is what I think it is this is some high tier coincidence or 4D foreshadowing.
Part of me is now just kinda hoping that nothing related to Halo 6 (whatever they call the next game, Halo 5: Guardians was supposed to be the last numbered entry) will be shown just because people are talking about their usual dev schedule and saying that it has to be revealed this E3. I personally believe they should work on it for an extra year, just because of -Blam-y Halo 5 was.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
Part of me is now just kinda hoping that nothing related to Halo 6 (whatever they call the next game, Halo 5: Guardians was supposed to be the last numbered entry) will be shown just because people are talking about their usual dev schedule and saying that it has to be revealed this E3. I personally believe they should work on it for an extra year, just because of -Blam-y Halo 5 was.
It’s probably coming Fall 2019, with us getting a teaser trailer in 7 days.
I'm calling an announcement for Halo MCC and h5 being play anywhere titles plus a teaser for the next Halo game.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
No. They need to at least give us a trailer at E3.
RPG445 wrote:
Seydlitz71 wrote:
No. They need to at least give us a trailer at E3.
Yes, it would be soooo stupid for Microsoft not to show a trailer next week, especially when they need to show off their big guns.
I'm calling an announcement for Halo MCC and h5 being play anywhere titles plus a teaser for the next Halo game.
Possibly MCC, not sure about Halo 5. From articles I've read I think PC and Xbox One are going to get a Halo game each. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time lol.
There are hints to it
Considering there was a guy that predicted fallout 76 and there were other names mentioned like halo and sunset overdrive 2, probably
AXELNZ wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Of course it will be announced. My invisible friend told me.
If the announcement is what I think it is this is some high tier coincidence or 4D foreshadowing.
What do you think it is?
I'm pretty sure they said there's gonna be something
I would rather wait another year. Yes a whole other year for the release. Maybe a teaser this E3. Then next year we get the official trailer, release and all that for that year (2019).
I would rather wait another year. Yes a whole other year for the release. Maybe a teaser this E3. Then next year we get the official trailer, release and all that for that year (2019).
100% sure we'll get a teaser next week, with the game coming next year, Fall 2019.
343 has been particularly hush-hush about everything lately. I could see a H6 announcement for a late fall release, but I could also see them stay silent about it completely.

For sure there'll be MCC news since that's the big push so far this year, and probably some news about the HCS fall series. Beyond that it's hard to say if H6 will be teased.
LbonB312 wrote:
Honestly i hope they announce it in the E3 of 2019, i don't want more games with bugs or glitches or with a bad storyline, they should take their time and get inspired and fix the issues of the games that are right now.
Who wants to wait a whole year to play a new Halo game!?
If it'll actually make it good this time, and not the Multiplayer only focused, crappy story, "include all types of gamers" crap-fest it has been the last few years, then me. I don't mind waiting a whole year. Most of the population do not care. There are literally other video games from multiple different generations of consoles people can play in the mean time. Halo isn't some sort of life support. It's a video game series.
I could see a release this year but late November, away from Battlefield and Cod and Red Redemption and away from The Anthem. Wishful thinking of course lol.
I could see a release this year but late November, away from Battlefield and Cod and Red Redemption and away from The Anthem. Wishful thinking of course lol.
I think we're getting a teaser trailer in 6 days, with them announcing that the game will release Fall 2019.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
Halo 5 was never going to be the last number shown. We are still getting a Halo 6. Based off what 343 industries has said even before Halo 4 released, and after, along with a few rumors here and there, it seems far more likely that Halo 6 is going to be the last numbered Halo game. You can even find a article somewhere where it shows Bonnie Ross even stating "We don't want to go into something like 'Halo 13' like star wars does" or something along the lines of that, but it's still a very clear example of where 343 wants to take Halo. More so explaining the out side lore of Halo in general in the games themselves.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11