Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Will Halo Infinite have KBM Support and be onsteam

OP AwakeRelax

Will halo infinite support keyboard and mouse, be on steam and be a competitive shooter to challenge the likes of CSGO etc.
Halo Infinite is confirmed to be coming on Windows 10 and the Xbox family, so it's going to have M/K support on PC for sure. We don't know if it's gonna be released on Steam too or only Windows Store, but seeing what they did with MCC there is a good chance.
i think M$ already said that every game on PC will be available on steam.
the question to me is: will it have KB+M support on console as well?
NAG4SE wrote:
Halo Infinite is confirmed to be coming on Windows 10 and the Xbox family, so it's going to have M/K support on PC for sure. We don't know if it's gonna be released on Steam too or only Windows Store, but seeing what they did with MCC there is a good chance.
Gears 5 is also coming to Steam. Infinite could very well be too.
WSerg wrote:
i think M$ already said that every game on PC will be available on steam.
the question to me is: will it have KB+M support on console as well?
That's one thing I was wondering too, will the Scarlett have M/K support? I don't know if they'll add it for the One family version, but at this point anything could happen.
AwakeRelax wrote:
Will halo infinite support keyboard and mouse, be on steam and be a competitive shooter to challenge the likes of CSGO etc.
Yes it will, Yes it will (99% chance Infinite is on steam, it's practically a guarantee from my opinion), but CSGO isn't going anywhere unless the devs ruin it somehow.
I don’t see how any game could be released on PC and not have KB & M support. Also, I believe Microsoft has already said going forward all of their titles are getting released on Steam as well as the Windows Store.
NAG4SE wrote:
WSerg wrote:
i think M$ already said that every game on PC will be available on steam.
the question to me is: will it have KB+M support on console as well?
That's one thing I was wondering too, will the Scarlett have M/K support? I don't know if they'll add it for the One family version, but at this point anything could happen.
I would say there's a better than average chance of all Xbox Consoles having KB+M for Halo 5. Digital Extremes are working with Microsoft and Razer to bring KB+M to Warframe on console. With Halo Infinite being on PC and console I think 343i should do the same. I read that it's up to the developers to decide, I hope some games do have the support, Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr would be infinitely better with KB+M imo.