Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Will the Arbiter have a big role in Halo Infinite?

OP NEXUS NX

I know that Halo Infinite is going back to the 'old style' in terms of gameplay and story telling. Hopefully this means the Arbiter too.

I would love for the Arbiter to be a big part of this game, as it would only be right for he and his Elites to be in the same position as Cheif - against Cortana.

I would like to play along side the Arbiter in missions, and possibly a few missions where you play as the Arbiter. It could be that you switch between Cheif and the Arbiter during a mission where they are fighting through enemies to re-group - or you could have a solo mission as the Arbiter, because only he can get to an area undetected by Cortana.

What do you guys think? Would you be happy with him as player 2? Or do you want to play as him again?

Where it so easy...
I would love to see arby and the elites return as playable characters. It would bring nostalgia to the game since halo 3. Reach was ok but halo 3 with playable elites was the bomb.
Sadly I don't think he'll be in the game
My heart will break in two if this is true 😭
This would be such a missed opportunity. 😢
I think the Arbitor needs to be a larger part in Halo Infinite. I felt kind of cheated in Halo 5 that Arbitor was teased so many times before the release but then his actual part was almost nothing. That and if you remove the entire Arbitor part from the campaign, nothing changes in the story. I just feel like he is just a beloved character, it was an injustice to tease him so much for just a cameo role basically.
NEXUS NX wrote:
I know that Halo Infinite is going back to the 'old style' in terms of gameplay and story telling. Hopefully this means the Arbiter too.
Gameplay was never confirmed! It could be H5.5 with the classic design for what we know.

Arbiter being in the game on the other side is quite likely, seeing how Helios is in danger as well. As player 2 though? Only if Elites are playable imho. Let's cross fingers!
I think the Arbitor needs to be a larger part in Halo Infinite. I felt kind of cheated in Halo 5 that Arbitor was teased so many times before the release but then his actual part was almost nothing. That and if you remove the entire Arbitor part from the campaign, nothing changes in the story. I just feel like he is just a beloved character, it was an injustice to tease him so much for just a cameo role basically.
It was shame he wasn't seen more.

To be honest, I really liked his new armour style. I thought he looked more bad--Yoink- than he did in Halo 3.
I really hope so bring him back as Chiefs partner!
NEXUS NX wrote:
It was shame he wasn't seen more.

To be honest, I really liked his new armour style. I thought he looked more bad--Yoink- than he did in Halo 3.
I didn't mind his armor either in H5 honestly. I would like him to look physically a little more classic Halo instead of giving the Arbitor that new Elite jaw and face but the armor itself wasn't terrible. He needed new armor anyway since it was already old and outdated in Halo 2 when he was introduced.
He should.
The arbiter is leading sanghelio . Cortana is undoubtedly patroling a lot of solar system . Especially ones that pose a threat. Which would include sanghelios. They are probably defending their world. Makes me wonder about earth actually. Theres such a big gap of time between halo 5 and infinite. A few years, theres so much that has happened that we don't really know