OP Prestige

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
SBTTLS wrote:
I don't think the game is what we are expecting from past entries. I'm feeling a departure from what we know.
This very much frightens me. I want OG style Halo, not some departure. Anyways, I will playing Infinite on my Xbox. I do not want cross play though.
I might actually switch. Only thing I am not looking forward to are cheaters. I know they will exist in multiplayer...
I would honestly rather play against a keyboarder on Xbox than a cheater in my opinion.
munk07 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
DEEBO owns wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I don't have the funds, the space, the time or patience to faff around with a PC for gaming. I used to when I was younger, but I much prefer just switching on my Xbox and playing a game. That's where I'll be for Infinite
Just say you can’t afford it lolol. There’s no difference in turning on an Xbox or PC. “The time” I CANT BREATHE. It’s all the same
It's really not. PC needs quite a bit more investment in terms of maintenance. Also, literally the first thing I mentioned was that I don't have the funds for a PC set up.

I'm happy on Xbox, I'm not sure why this seems to be a problem?
I agree. Xbox is more convenient and PC does take more time to set up. I usually come home from work, sit down, hit the Xbox Controller Button and almost immediately start playing. To say a PC doesn't require time to set up is a joke.
The Xbox Interface is also nice and easy to use. Navigating from Games to my Movies with simple clicks.
If I wasn't supporting a household, I could buy a PC. Instead we have 2 Xbox One S's, and 2 Xbox One X's. It's easier to manage than 4 PCs. Especially with game sharing.
Lol, I boot up my PC each morning when I wake up, and it only takes like a few seconds, meanwhile the Xbone is still trying to load it's menus so I can either sign in, or actually boot up a game.

If you guys truly can't wait that short amount of time... Maybe the extra freedom wasn't meant for people with no concepts of basic patience.
I really hate having to boil a jug for morning coffee, boot up time seriously?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7