Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

wish list (add your wishes here) for halo 6

OP ZOLLINGER11B

General
1) keep the Spartan abilities the way they are; don't change anything merely add to the arsenal
2) keep weapon variants; great adaptation
3) make the tank suck less

Warzone
Vehicle req; the ability to call in a hunter team that moves like a vehicle complete with 3rd person view. move like a tank, shoot two weapons systems; hunter pistol and hunter launcher. Once one hunter dies, you go into Berserker rage over the loss of your teammate and also into 1st person again with decreased shield and increased damage for x amount of seconds.
other req; call in a hunter/killer team of gold elites that will kill for you; providing you points for every kill
crawler bomb; call in a massive amount of weak, fast firing crawlers to wreck havoc on the unprepared

suggested new ability:
the ability to "tether" or go back to back. walk up to another playerer and hold a combination of buttons to "tether". based on the combination of buttons one play will take the wheel while the other faces 180 degrees in the opposite direction, freeing one player to just shoot and watch your back.

I know many of you will not like some of these ideas and some might; provide your own thoughts here. Remember Halo has got evolve in order to stay relevant in the gaming world. Let's keep halo alive!

Oh, and bring back flood infection....

-Zollinger11B
Get rid of microtransactions.
Get rid of REQs.
Get rid of weapon/ vehicle variants.
Get rid of Armor/ Spartan Abilities or turn them into equipment.
Get rid of ADS.
Get rid of Warzone and bring back Invasion.
Get better maps.
Bring back the Flood
Proper Firefight (with Flood).
Ditch the created story arc.
Write out the Prometheans.
Halo 2 Chief voice lines.
Screw the new art style.
Stop the retcons.
Stop screwing over BTB.
Forge maps don't count.
Forerunner tank.
Get rid of REQs.
Get rid of ADS.
Get better maps.
Bring back the Flood
Screw the new art style.
Stop the retcons.
Stop screwing over BTB.
Forge maps don't count.
Forerunner tank.
I think Jason should get a cameo as a Forerunner in a tank.
- *Bring back playable Elites*
- Bring back Invasion.
- Bring back those "armor flairs" from Reach, like Inclimate Weather.
- Have Spartan abilities and make them good, fun. Ex; Armor lock and bubble shield were good, fun. Hardlight shield and auto-sentry were awful.
+ At the very least have the dodge roll skill for Elites if they make a return as playable.
- Get rid of thrusters only and clamber from 5.
- Make the campaign amazing. (Which doesn't mean make it as pretty as possible, all the games 343i made look gorgeous, the campaigns are still dookie. Save for Halo Wars 2 which I have not yet played.)
- If Req packs stay, do *not* lock all cosmetics behind them. I very much enjoy unlocking armor/cosmetics/content through achievements. (The harder the better~)
+ Do not make the grind for Req packs a chore.
- Keep Warzones.
+ If playable Elites become a thing, add more onto Warzones, like have jackals and grunts instead of marine A.I's and over all beef up what is on your team. Have ODST and maybe some "lesser" Spartan AI if on UNSC and "lesser" Elites and Hunters if non-human.
- Keep Halo 5's forge and or build on it.
- Include a custom game browser.
- *Do not lie to us*, like they did with Halo 5 "Hunt the Truth".
- More vehicles and weapons. (Bring back Needler rifle.)
- I wouldn't mind if 343i had a special type of armor to give out like Bungie did with Recon.
- Less prometheans or have more interesting ones would be nice, I don't like them. At the very least, stop having them teleport every 2 seconds.

EDIT: I hit enter to soon...Anyways, these are all the things I would like to see off the top my head. Though the only I really care about, is playable Elites. /EDIT
Get rid of REQs.
Get rid of ADS.
Get better maps.
Bring back the Flood
Screw the new art style.
Stop the retcons.
Stop screwing over BTB.
Forge maps don't count.
Forerunner tank.
Basically all of these, Plus I'll add,

• Full armor customization
  • The sprint animation needs to go
  • Equipment should be brought back
  • Real offline LAN! aka no internet connection is required
  • Features like Forge & Custom games available offline
  • Being able to mute individual people in pre-game lobby (such a joke how we can't do this in 5 lol)
  • A search feature that is "search for players with mics"
  • Interactive environments on maps like H2A had. (shooting down ice, activating a massive shield ect.) Such an amazing idea and why 343I didn't do this Halo 5 is beyond me.
  • Emblem's should be unlocked off the bat or at the very least have a system like Overwatch where once you have enough points or whatever, you can "buy" it
  • ODST style firefight
  • specialty armor that can only be obtained by doing certain things. Recon back when was great, and even that one helmet in Halo 5 idea was good (until they ruined that!!) And the Achilles idea isn't bad but it forces you to play modes of play that people might not like aka killing Marines for example. That's not right or cool at all!
  • Having a real pre game lobby back. Have it more along the lines of Reach.
  • Melee weapons need to loose the zooming feature....like for forever!! It's a terrible OP thing.
  • Warzone should be scapped completely and Firefight game modes should be a much greater focus.
  • BTB needs developer made maps and needs to be a focus again.
  • The BR needs to actually be useful again. It's a joke currently in Halo 5 and that is really sad!
  • MVP of the match should be brought back
  • Weapons like the new rocket launcher need to go! Completely unnecessary as we have a perfect functioning rocket launcher already.
  • Have all the typical playlists that people expect at launch!! Doubles, BTB, SWAT ect.
  • Make sure the game is actually finished when it launches.
  • ADS style zooming needs to die!! (I know it was said, I just really hate it lol)
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there's more lol
I'm not going to say my wish list because it has some very very unpopular opinions in it
I want to see The Banished, Red Team, Classic Weapons alongside the new ones, an explanation for the Chief's Mark VI returning to its original look, Reach style Fire Fight with all of the customization options, Reach style armor customization, REQ being relegated solely to weapons and vehicles for Warzone or whatever, Skirmishers and Brutes returning, the Flood, a shotgun with more than five rounds in it, more of Blue Team, and most importantly a story that's well written and flows organically (which even Halo 4 managed to do properly), and maybe even dual wielding (unnecessary, but it would be nice to hold two SMGs or an SMG and a plasma rifle at the same time again).

I also want more of the classic Halo Theme being heard in the game, because we need MORE of that in our Halo titles, dammit!
TECH PON3 wrote:
I'm not going to say my wish list because it has some very very unpopular opinions in it
Just post them. Screw the people who don’t respect opinions
My wish list for Halo Infinite (as for now)
  • Bring back the transport hog
  • Bring the h4/5 elites in the game (highly dobt that)
  • Make the promethans fun to fight and keep them (dobt this if the flood is in the game)
  • Smart link to return only for scoped weapons
  • Improve H5G forge, but add a classic forge controller layout (for old school forgers)
  • Make a Halo 4 style armor unlock system
  • Keep some gen 2 armor sets
  • To earn cheif h4 armor for MP
  • More promethan vehicles
  • Dev made btb maps
  • Allow emblem on armors
  • Hitscan
  • Add fun unique promethan weapons
  • Bring back racen domanion, mini slayer and ricarta (missed spelt)
An improved Warzone, forge AI, and, most importantly, bigger grenade explosions. I'm tired of the little firecrackers they call grenades in 5. I expect small nuclear bombs in my Spartan's pockets; that was an exaggeration of course but you get the point.
Get rid of REQs.
Get rid of ADS.
Get better maps.
Bring back the Flood
Screw the new art style.
Stop the retcons.
Stop screwing over BTB.
Forge maps don't count.
Forerunner tank.
Basically all of these, Plus I'll add,

• Full armor customization
  • The sprint animation needs to go
  • Equipment should be brought back
  • Real offline LAN! aka no internet connection is required
  • Features like Forge & Custom games available offline
  • Being able to mute individual people in pre-game lobby (such a joke how we can't do this in 5 lol)
  • A search feature that is "search for players with mics"
  • Interactive environments on maps like H2A had. (shooting down ice, activating a massive shield ect.) Such an amazing idea and why 343I didn't do this Halo 5 is beyond me.
  • Emblem's should be unlocked off the bat or at the very least have a system like Overwatch where once you have enough points or whatever, you can "buy" it
  • ODST style firefight
  • specialty armor that can only be obtained by doing certain things. Recon back when was great, and even that one helmet in Halo 5 idea was good (until they ruined that!!) And the Achilles idea isn't bad but it forces you to play modes of play that people might not like aka killing Marines for example. That's not right or cool at all!
  • Having a real pre game lobby back. Have it more along the lines of Reach.
  • Melee weapons need to loose the zooming feature....like for forever!! It's a terrible OP thing.
  • Warzone should be scapped completely and Firefight game modes should be a much greater focus.
  • BTB needs developer made maps and needs to be a focus again.
  • The BR needs to actually be useful again. It's a joke currently in Halo 5 and that is really sad!
  • MVP of the match should be brought back
  • Weapons like the new rocket launcher need to go! Completely unnecessary as we have a perfect functioning rocket launcher already.
  • Have all the typical playlists that people expect at launch!! Doubles, BTB, SWAT ect.
  • Make sure the game is actually finished when it launches.
  • ADS style zooming needs to die!! (I know it was said, I just really hate it lol)
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there's more lol
Reach-styled Firefight may work better!
wow! what amazing feedback so far. Thank you, everyone, for your opinions...
Love to see some variety in the grenades again. E.g. the spike grenades, flame grenades and so on.
i want to have:
the noble team helments
skull helment
classic armor
fan made armor(which we can send our conmissions to 343)
req packs(but this time armor pieces every pack dont hate me for adding req packs)
PLAYABLE SCARIFS AND MAMMOTHS
playable elites
Get rid of REQs.
Get rid of ADS.
Get better maps.
Bring back the Flood
Screw the new art style.
Stop the retcons.
Stop screwing over BTB.
Forge maps don't count.
Forerunner tank.
It’s like Capt Explodabob is reading my mind. Couldn’t agree more.
Infinite needs to take elements from previous games (not 4/5) that made them stand out and implement them for long term replay-ability. File share, simple but effective UI, Firefight etc.
remove sprint and armor abilities
Honestly all I want is an improved campaign and multiplayer that is similar to Halo 5. Halo 5 multiplayer was the best multiplayer I have played in years and I haven't had a better multiplayer experience since. Get rid of the req packs though, they suck.

PLAYLISTS & GAMEPLAY

3 Big Areas: Arena (competitive); Infinity (modern features); Social (for fun).

ARENA:
- Classic Gameplay
- Spartan Abiilities On
- Return to BR start
- Return of combo BXB & BXR from H2.
- Return of H CE magnum as power weapon (only one in the map)
- Only Overshield or Camo as power-ups
- Buff damange in some automatic weapons
- Remove forerunner grenades
- Use also some old map remakes and best forge works like now

INFINITY:
- Modern Gameplay.
- Spartan Abilities on. Add also amor abilities (like as H. Reach) and only one super ability (like as Destiny) in the map as power up.
- Different characters, oeach one with differents aspect (they could be two UNSC, two covenant, two forerunner) and different values of resistaince, recovery, mobility.
- Modern Weapons System: you can buy them and change their stats (ratio, damange, handling, range ecc)
- Carrier progression (from soldier to general)

SOCIAL:
Only mini-games and others funny things. No Slayer

RANKING SYSTEM (only arena)

Not only win/lose but also personal stats. If my team won but i have done 4 kills and 12 deaths, i must not go up in the rank. I must go up only if i win and my k/d has been positive. For example:

Win: + 50 pt
Lose: -50 pt
K/D > 1: +50 pt
K/D < 1: -50 pt.

So:

Win & KD+ -> UP
Win & KD- or Lose & KD+ -> =
Lose & KD- -> DOWN
  1. Limit Sprint but keep some mobility options
While most people call out one way or the other I feel that now we are in a place where the community is split. I do feel sprint is the core of so many problems. the spartain thruster is needed as the movement is slower than ever before. Halo 5 base movement speed is 35% slower than Halo 3. In fact Halo 5 with sprint is still slower than Halo 3 by around 12%. So that spartan ability is just there to supplement the loss of actual speed. That being said I think it is safe to say that we can remove sprint without getting rid of many mobility options. The dash was useful. Maybe if you did a dash from a crouch perhaps you could preform a roll. So we can have a higher base movement speed and mobility tools. I would rather increase speed of the game through mobility tools rather than decrease it and try to artifically make it faster with sprint. I think the community has spoken. We notice the true decrease in speed. We realize that sprint does not equate to faster gameplay. We are not blinded by your rouse. But there is an opposing side to appeal to. Therefore, to appeal to both sides, you can remove sprint/heavily limit sprint but keep some mobility tools (not spartan charge and for my bias, not spartan ground pound either).

2. Not all weapons have ADS

The BR never looked like this hightech Holographic sight. It had a scope and looked far more rudementary. Yes the BR had ADS but my point is that halo had zoom not normal ADS style. I think some guns should keep it but the BR had a scope and should have scoped in. The AR should have not had a zoom. The pistol could have a ADS like halo 5. Id rather it not but the lack of true halo zoom is disheartening.

3. Return to old artstyle but more importantly old animation style

What I mean by this is that Halo 5 went back and forth wanting to depict spartans as both slow brutes and the agile spartans that just run through entire forces. Im sure most have seen the amazing bridge fight of red team holding off the elites in Halo Wars. Shooter or strategy Spartans are super soldiers but not one man armys. I think the halo wars bridge cutscene would be nowhere as good if they just started running through the elites like butter. In halo wars 2 this representation of spartans was loved and accepted. However it is known that the flashy stupidity that is halo 5 action scenes are disliked

4. Display the difference between spartan 2 and spartan 4

I dont know how you would show this but perhaps they could perform similarly but perhaps spartan 4 units would be more reliant on equipment than spartan 2's so that as resources are depleted spartan 2s would be more effective. And if you are ever going to do a true fight between them then a spartan 2 should have a considerable edge due to their much more invasive genetic changes.

5. Return of marines in general

halo 5 lessened the marine presence IMO. Marine presence was evident in all the halos but just looking at some of them. Halo 3 - 7/9 missions had a strong marine presence (Sierra 117, Crow's Nest, Tsavo Highway, The Storm, Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant). Halo 4 had 3/8 Infinity, Reclaimer and shutdown. And to be honest I cant only think of 1/15 missions in halo 2 where you didnt either have marines or elites (depending on protag) with you. However Halo skirts off it being a squad based game and allows many levels where you are alone with your squad throughout it. Maybe it wouldnt have bothered me if random marine #2987 was more interesting than locke but marines made the world feel alive and I personally enjoy the huge battles a lot

6. Make elites not brutes anymore please

Yes people liked fighting elites better than brutes better. what you may not realize is that the 343 elites are just bungie brutes. Also more brutes as well though but more like halo 2 brutes. More aggressive yet less intelligent.

7. Invasion please, but it would be cool if it was on an even grander scale.

Warzone is fun and I don't want to see it go but invasion just takes the cake. Maybe you could combine the two modes as well but your AI needs to not suck.

8. Don't setup locke to do another trilogy pls.

9. RED TEAM ???????????????????????????????????? ;)

10. FIX THE STORY.

11. Make squad game play more interactive for a single player experience or remove it. The control you have on your squad is minimal and I have never heard a complaint that multiplayer campaign made you be clones of master chief. TBH Linda is supposed to be a better sniper. Kelly is supposed to be the fastest. Fred is CQB champ. So you not making them generic clones just makes it so characterization might get in the way of multiplayer campaign priorities. (i want multiplayer campaign but dont ruin the story bc of it).

11. MOST IMPORTANTLY --

Microsoft, dont rush the game. You want to put micro transactions then fine have the controversy and kill the franchise. I hope you can see the value of halo beyond a one time payout though. Yes you could make money by destroying the game or by even rushing it. BUT for the love of god don't. Halo can be milked. While a lot of ppl hate milking the franchise. I'd rather you milk it then set it on fire.

thank you for your time. bye