OP ZOLLINGER11B

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
  1. Bring back plasma stun
This was an ability that plasma weapons in halo ce had that allowed them to stun anyone that was shot by them. This significantly decreased the player's movement speed, sensitivity, and jump height while being shot at. I never liked how it was removed for halo 2 because it made plasma weapons much more useful than they were without it. There is almost no reason to pick up a Plasma rifle or plasma pistol in halo 2 and the games that came after.

2. Bring back the squad mechanics from halo reach and 5

If marines become a big part of the campaign like the were for the older games then I would like to see the squad mechanics from halo reach and 5 return. Recruting different marines should work the same way it did in reach, but once they are in your fire team you can command them using the d pad like how it is in halo 5. You should be able to tell them to pick up a weapon, get in a vehicle, or move to a certain area. This will make it much easier to get them to do what you want them to do without having to drop your current weapon to give them the right gun, or hope they get into the right spot in a vehicle.
Yes to marine/grunt commands!
  1. Bring back plasma stun
This was an ability that plasma weapons in halo ce had that allowed them to stun anyone that was shot by them. This significantly decreased the player's movement speed, sensitivity, and jump height while being shot at. I never liked how it was removed for halo 2 because it made plasma weapons much more useful than they were without it. There is almost no reason to pick up a Plasma rifle or plasma pistol in halo 2 and the games that came after.

2. Bring back the squad mechanics from halo reach and 5

If marines become a big part of the campaign like the were for the older games then I would like to see the squad mechanics from halo reach and 5 return. Recruting different marines should work the same way it did in reach, but once they are in your fire team you can command them using the d pad like how it is in halo 5. You should be able to tell them to pick up a weapon, get in a vehicle, or move to a certain area. This will make it much easier to get them to do what you want them to do without having to drop your current weapon to give them the right gun, or hope they get into the right spot in a vehicle.
Yes to marine/grunt commands!
i'd prefer the halo 2 3 marines style, l like them thinking for them selves, even if they are stupid sometimes hahaha,
oof!!! so, i've actually thought of what I want in halo infinite. so here we go because this rabbit hole is deep!!!!!!!!!

1. the armors i want: so ok. these armors might be in the game so what the hell. here we go/ so the first armor i want is the prefect armor. this armor is so smooth and i just really like it. but i don't want alternate varient armors which halo 5 had alot of those like mark vl sagestrap. but anyway back to the list!! another armor i want to return is anubis. even tho its a common, its just cool looking. it's also worn by suddenlyoragnes(which is the guy who did halo friends which is hella funny.) another armor i want is viglant. which was worn by jun. it is scout but mixed with mark vl (in my opinon). and also i want nightfall in the game. no comment on that. and ima just list the rest right here:
  • mark v delta
  • locus
  • all noble team armors
  • master chief's outfit
  • mark lv gen 1 arcadia
  • helljumper
  • Hunter
  • helioskrull
and wetwork
2.flood warzone: i just want this

3. a great campain: so, the campain in 5 hasen't been...great. so i just really, really want a gret story. cmon who wants this?

so this is where i end this. sorry but i need to think more about the things i want soo bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not expect to this many responses. It is good to see that the community is strong!

I personally do not want to "re-learn" Halo again, as we have had to do with each title. Instead, I would like to see Halo 5 evolve further (as far as abilities) with some implementation of previous games. Additional powerups like Halo 4 or Halo 3, for example. New weapons, all the old weapons, every single vehicle so far and every single enemy type.

It would be cool to play as these characters as well. Imagine controlling a massive swarm of buggers or crawlers as you relentlessly attack your enemy in firefight variant, much like the multiplayer of Dead space 2. The ability to control or call in hunters, knights, or other bosses that all use req points and cards.

Finally, the armor needs to be better. Not that I dislike anything in particular now, but I was upset after I earned the helioskrill armor and it was just given away in a req pack. Some of the randomness needs to disappear.
this is my wish list i wane see in halo 6:
+ Warzone most stay and also warzone Firefight with flood monsters and boss in both mode's
+ the credit system from halo reach needs to come back
+ halo reach armor customatnations and armor effects need to come back.
+ some old weapons from halo 3 and halo reach need to come back also new are welcome.
+ sprint most stay but have better version off it.
+ some old and new vehicles from halo reach and halo 3 need to come back.
+ flame bomb and spike grenate need to come back.
+ a lot off armors need to come back from all the halo titels.
+ the assassinations need to come back also all version off halo 5 + new one's.
+ ground pound needs to stay.
+ trusters need to stay only for the jump fuction.
+ some off the old versions matchmaking lobby's need a return also like richochet from halo 4 and others like king of the hill or rocket race and more.
+ the challanges system from halo reach needs to come back.
+ the forge system from Halo 3 halo reach or halo 4 needs to come back.
- No Forge maps in matchmaking only if there are from maps like forge wold or forge island then i have no problem with it that there coming back.
- the spartan Charge need to go since it ruin a lot off chance's to make fast assassinations.
+ fileshare system needs to come also back.
+ the Spartan voice's from halo reach and halo 5 need to come also back also with some new one's.
+ more large maps like in halo 4 to play on.
+ i like also to see some maps are playable in night time and day time.
Being able to chose primary and secondary color for each admire piece, for example having a red and white shoulder armor and a black and blue shoulder armor. It would make you Spartan a lot more unique.
a multiplayer map, like the mission ''new alexandria'' in the campaign from halo reach, like... that if you are playing capture the flag, or something else, you are forced to fly, and so work together. then land by yourself or with a squad, and so work yourself inside, and try to get back, request a pick up or steal another vehicle if lucky. if you'd do that, and each side has several buildings, this would make sure there are some epic air fight's and makes the infriltation more epic, also how cool is it to defend a building from an incoming air asault and drop team haha.
basman93 wrote:
a multiplayer map, like the mission ''new alexandria'' in the campaign from halo reach
there is all a multiplayer map from the mission new alexandria the name from the map is Empire in halo 5 its looking almost the same in the background off it.
Spikanor wrote:
basman93 wrote:
a multiplayer map, like the mission ''new alexandria'' in the campaign from halo reach
there is all a multiplayer map from the mission new alexandria the name from the map is Empire in halo 5 its looking almost the same in the background off it.
not talking about the background, talking about the playable part. where you have to fly from building to building, empire is just 1 building, with almost no room to fly, if you can even fly there haha, with forge maybe a bit.
basman93 wrote:
Spikanor wrote:
basman93 wrote:
not talking about the background, talking about the playable part. where you have to fly from building to building, empire is just 1 building, with almost no room to fly, if you can even fly there haha, with forge maybe a bit.
that mission was fun then i like to see more a multiplayer map where you most use a banshee or the UNSC fly vehicle and become's only then a air fights between teams.
I would like to see a great team battel with like 30 vs 30
1. Playable Sangheili (Elites) in multiplayer in every gametype in both custom games and matchmaking like in Halo 3 without restriction (meaning, not Reach style). Canonically this would make sense now since they are working together against various common enemies (it already made sense in Halo 5). In some cases, according to various sources, Sangheili were invited to train with Spartan IV's in wargames. There is no reason not to add them at this point. I could literally care less if the hitbox is a bit bigger than a Spartan, I can deal with it. We already did in Halo 3. If restrictions are necessary for things like ranked, then simply enforce player models for those modes. Bungie achieved this in Reach, and only ranked players actually cared. Social matchmaking, unrestricted.

2. Campaign with multiple plots going (much like Halo 2 and 5 though probably too late for this wish if the Campaign is already ironed out). This could be easily done between Locke, Master Chief, and the Arbiter doing three or more different things

3. Racing like in Halo 3 matchmaking! I had a lot of fun with this.

4. Reach levels of armor customization for both Spartans AND Sangheili (updates these days make it a simple process to add more over time).

5. Covenant Shadow vehicle as a troop transport for forge (it's like a smaller version of the Elephant! https://www.halopedia.org/Type-29_Shadow). Elephant if it's not already planned as well. I have many ideas for these in forge mode!

6. Invasion

7. Flood Survival or Promethean Survival (much like horde mode in many other games).

8. If not flood survival, zombie survival much like Call of Duty Nazi Zombies. I think this would be a unique spin on Halo as a fun arcade gametype. Doesn't necessarily need to be in matchmaking but it can be.

9. Spartan Ops that allow both Sangheili and Spartan joint operations. Canonically this would even make sense, as they did this in various missions after the fall of the Covenant already.

10. Flamethrower

11. Ability to have no weapons as a selectable option for a game mode.

12. Large scale BTB (12 - 20 player teams).

13. Spawnable A.I. for forge (and ways to create reoccurring spawns).

Future Ideas:
The game is more than likely very ironed out by now in development, but I would love to see modding capabilities for client side appearances (much like Left 4 Dead 2 does) for custom games. Since it is coming to PC, I don't see why this wouldn't be a feature down the line. Matchmaking, obviously no modding of any kind and a check should exist that will forcefully remove mods if they are applied.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7