Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Wonder If we will see some of the Units from HW2?

OP ASSASSIN K13

I was wondering want others would think about units, mainly vehicles, from the Halo Wars games coming to Infinity?
Since we haven't seen some of the units in other Halo games other then Halo Wars 1 & 2.

Such as:
The UNSC Units:
Jackrabbit
Wolverine
Kodiak
Grizzly
Vulture
Condor
Cyclops
The Cobra
The Hawk

The Banished Units:
Goliaths
Reaver
Marauder
Locust (was in Halo Wars, but not in any FPS games.)
Shroud
Blisterback
The Skitterer

Past Covenant Units:
Vampire
Condor is confirmed, and I would absolutely love to finally see a Grizzly from the first person.
Condor is confirmed, and I would absolutely love to finally see a Grizzly from the first person.
Same, The Grizzly would be amazing!
The grizzly has always been a fan favourite. Most likely that they will bring in units closer to lore on the UNSC side. Most,if not all, banished units will be in there due to them being the main threat/enemy.

Still, hope they will keep the some old weapons/vehicles like the phaeton Helios-in multiplayer not campaign as it would make sense.

Would love to see some original halo wars 1 units in infinite though.
Would love to see a kodiak in infinite, I always wondered what it would be like to have actual artillery in the game, jackrabbits would be cool to being a more lethal mongoose essentially
We can hope, in at least an Easter egg form if nothing else. I recall the art designer from HW2 is working on Infinite so surely some returning references
I'd hope we see a lot of the banished ones, though alot of the UNSC ones are kinda redundant with existing options, or are meant more for an RTS scenario.
Cyclops and Marauders would be great.
Oh boy, I’d love to use the Cobra
I'd hope we see a lot of the banished ones, though alot of the UNSC ones are kinda redundant with existing options, or are meant more for an RTS scenario.
I would say about half of the list I have of the UNSC ones would fit in more with an RTS Scenario but I would still like to see the referenced in some way.
Hopefully wewill see a lot of the Banished ones and maybe even some new stuff since some of the details from one of the books, Halo: Shadows of Reach, lead me to believe we could see some interesting stuff pop up on the Banished side.
Would love to see a kodiak in infinite, I always wondered what it would be like to have actual artillery in the game, jackrabbits would be cool to being a more lethal mongoose essentially
I think it would be fun to have in big team type games. they would give new gameplay and ways to fight.
I think it would be fun to have in big team type games. they would give new gameplay and ways to fight.
It honestly would, instead of a scorpion not really having to worry about anything while hiding behind cover or a sniper sitting in the same place it would make them fire and move so artillery can't nail them, it would be cool to see and I hope it makes it, that and a bigger warzone type gametype (minus reqs of course) that features the kodiak, blister back, etc.
I agree with most people that the Banished units will most likely pop up somewhere in game but i am a little sceptical about the UNSC side of things. Despite the fact they already have more widely used and up-to-date counterparts, the UNSC units seen in the Halo Wars series are from the very beginning of the war (so likely out of circulation by now) and are also at this point in time, (at least the bulk of the ones in operation), trapped on the Ark. But hey who knows, they're bringing back a lot of old styles and vehicles so its totally within the realm of possibility that they find a way to incorporate some of them.
The locust would be perfect for Ibfinite campaign. Its the perfect vehicles to traverse and climb the mountainous areas