1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
so on November 10th xbox is holding a global celebration of all things xbox filled with all types of news, first looks and surprises hmm? maybe some halo infinite news sooner than we may think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZOldz9jnTo
Honestly, I don’t think Infinite will be shown, The event is only 6 months after E3. Though I’m sure the event will mention Infinite, I don’t think we’ll see anything, It’s too soon. It is best to keep our expectations in check to avoid disappointment. Even though I don’t think we’ll see Infinite, I’m glad Xbox is doing this.
however, I’m sure they have plenty of concept art for Infinite laying around that they could cut together for a concept art trailer similar to Halo 4’s. We might see something like that, but again I think it’s too soon.
Honestly, I don’t think Infinite will be shown, The event is only 6 months after E3. Though I’m sure the event will mention Infinite, I don’t think we’ll see anything, It’s too soon. It is best to keep our expectations in check to avoid disappointment. Even though I don’t think we’ll see Infinite, I’m glad Xbox is doing this.
however, I’m sure they have plenty of concept art for Infinite laying around that they could cut together for a concept art trailer similar to Halo 4’s. We might see something like that, but again I think it’s too soon.
I guess depends on how much in that time they got done they been talking more about infinite so far than previous game development I remember them going dark for months before hearing anything in the past
I’m not expecting anything halo at this event but I’ll have my fingers crossed 🤞 for a happy surprise.
Spoiler:
Show
Nalla78 wrote:
I’m not expecting anything halo at this event but I’ll have my fingers crossed 🤞 for a happy surprise.
Spoiler:
Show
they did say surprises after all it would be smart for 343 to say something if anything at all with how much infinite been in the news recently
Maybe a passing nod, a poster perhaps? I doubt they'll use this as a place to share more information though, it wouldn't be the best marketing to do it here.
I really hope we get some news. At least some details on the beta.
Maybe a passing nod, a poster perhaps? I doubt they'll use this as a place to share more information though, it wouldn't be the best marketing to do it here.
why not its a big conference by Microsoft themselves after all halo 2 was showcased at any event like this back in the day
why not its a big conference by Microsoft themselves after all halo 2 was showcased at any event like this back in the day
Aye, the X0 event used to be huge and has been where a bunch of Xbox's biggest games have been announced and showcased (Halo Wars was announced at X05). The event itself, even if the format is going to be different now, is more than big enough for Halo news and trailers. But I do believe we should keep expectations low. It's just too soon to expect anything from Infinite. Now next year's X0 (please make them annual again, Phil!)? That's a different story. Mind you, I would love to be wrong and we get something now.
I still can't believe X0 is coming back. The nostalgia is big with this one!

I expect MS to announce new acquisitions, show something Battletoads related, demonstrate how M+K support will work, maybe they announce Fable and showcase in depth the two new Gears spin-off titles and I guess a surprise announcement! But Halo? Too soon for that yoink (you guys can't understand how much I hate censoring myself 😂)! We'll get a few new screenshots or a more detailed demonstration of the Slipspace Engine, but that is only if we're brutally lucky!
I still can't believe X0 is coming back. The nostalgia is big with this one!

I expect MS to announce new acquisitions, show something Battletoads related, demonstrate how M+K support will work, maybe they announce Fable and showcase in depth the two new Gears spin-off titles and I guess a surprise announcement! But Halo? Too soon for that yoink (you guys can't understand how much I hate censoring myself 😂)! We'll get a few new screenshots or a more detailed demonstration of the Slipspace Engine, but that is only if we're brutally lucky!
would make sense for halo to be there I cant see halo not having a presence here in some shape or form
They said they have first party announcements so it's a possibility. A very unlikely possibility if you ask me.
I would be happy with just a teaser trailer during the XO18 event.
Just thought of something, they said there'd be first party announcements but that doesn't necessarily. There's a possibility they could announce more studio acquisitions/creations, I think that'd be really cool. They said they're interested in more so if anything has progressed since the E3 announcements, XO18 would be the perfect place to announce something.
They said they have first party announcements so it's a possibility. A very unlikely possibility if you ask me.
would be a missed opportunity if we see nothing of halo infinite
Yeah but at the same time they shouldn't release/discuss anything they're not ready to. While I'm hungry for new info I'd rather have accurate into later than loose info in November. Right now the number 1 thing I want to know about Infinite before anything else is what form the micros will take. Are they going to affect gameplay or not?
Yeah but at the same time they shouldn't release/discuss anything they're not ready to. While I'm hungry for new info I'd rather have accurate into later than loose info in November. Right now the number 1 thing I want to know about Infinite before anything else is what form the micros will take. Are they going to affect gameplay or not?
probably cosmetic only I don't think 343 and Microsoft can afford a battlefront debacle
probably cosmetic only I don't think 343 and Microsoft can afford a battlefront debacle
Yeah I would hope they're smart enough to observe how much backlash there is in the industry the last few years. They really can't afford to ruin their reputation further.
I hope for another miniTrailer for winter 2018
Yeah I would hope they're smart enough to observe how much backlash there is in the industry the last few years. They really can't afford to ruin their reputation further.
they kinda already since no lootboxes in the game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2