1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They said they have first party announcements so it's a possibility. A very unlikely possibility if you ask me.
would be a missed opportunity if we see nothing of halo infinite
Yeah but at the same time they shouldn't release/discuss anything they're not ready to. While I'm hungry for new info I'd rather have accurate into later than loose info in November. Right now the number 1 thing I want to know about Infinite before anything else is what form the micros will take. Are they going to affect gameplay or not?
probably cosmetic only I don't think 343 and Microsoft can afford a battlefront debacle
Yeah I would hope they're smart enough to observe how much backlash there is in the industry the last few years. They really can't afford to ruin their reputation further.
they kinda already since no lootboxes in the game
No "paid" lootboxes. Meaning you can't buy them with real money but there's a possibility there will still be lootboxes.
They said they have first party announcements so it's a possibility. A very unlikely possibility if you ask me.
Yeah but at the same time they shouldn't release/discuss anything they're not ready to. While I'm hungry for new info I'd rather have accurate into later than loose info in November. Right now the number 1 thing I want to know about Infinite before anything else is what form the micros will take. Are they going to affect gameplay or not?
probably cosmetic only I don't think 343 and Microsoft can afford a battlefront debacle
Yeah I would hope they're smart enough to observe how much backlash there is in the industry the last few years. They really can't afford to ruin their reputation further.
No "paid" lootboxes. Meaning you can't buy them with real money but there's a possibility there will still be lootboxes.
Or that u can still use real money to buy paytowin cards in war zone. Just now u can pick what u pay for and make it affect game play even more.
I doubt there will be loot boxes after the massive backlash around it hell even certain games are taking out loot boxes or down right not having them like battlefield 5 and anthem I guarantee if the backlash wasn't so big those games would have them
I doubt there will be loot boxes after the massive backlash around it hell even certain games are taking out loot boxes or down right not having them like battlefield 5 and anthem I guarantee if the backlash wasn't so big those games would have them
I hope so. Just saying they haven't confirmed it so we shouldn't assume there won't be.
I hope so. Just saying they haven't confirmed it so we shouldn't assume there won't be.
they cant be that stupid
I don't think we'll learn much more about Halo Infinite. If they weren't interested in sharing the beans at E3, not sure what they would have at this point to show at XO18.
they cant be that stupid
I honestly wouldn't put it past them. If you ask me don't get your hopes up on anything until we get actual confirmation, then the blow is easier to take.
I was sure there will be no new trailer for Halo Infinite till next year E3.Now with this announcement i think that we will see something at this event.
they cant be that stupid
I honestly wouldn't put it past them. If you ask me don't get your hopes up on anything until we get actual confirmation, then the blow is easier to take.
yea if it is its probably ms told them to
they cant be that stupid
No doubt. I'm sure often times if there's micro bull in a game it was forced by the publisher.
they cant be that stupid
No doubt. I'm sure often times if there's micro bull in a game it was forced by the publisher.
yep im excited for infinite don't me wrong im being cautious at same time I been noticing that companies are now starting to slowly back off from lootboxes I think the microtransactions should be a system like Titanfall 2 did which was only cosmetic and you get what you paid for I think that's the way it should go if microtransactions must be in the game
they cant be that stupid
yep im excited for infinite don't me wrong im being cautious at same time I been noticing that companies are now starting to slowly back off from lootboxes I think the microtransactions should be a system like Titanfall 2 did which was only cosmetic and you get what you paid for I think that's the way it should go if microtransactions must be in the game
Yeah they are. Had to get real bad until it got better I guess.
they cant be that stupid
Yeah they are. Had to get real bad until it got better I guess.
yep because we fought back against ea if we hadn't probably would of got worse
Maybe another teaser but I'm not really expecting anything else just yet.
Maybe a passing nod, a poster perhaps? I doubt they'll use this as a place to share more information though, it wouldn't be the best marketing to do it here.
why not its a big conference by Microsoft themselves after all halo 2 was showcased at any event like this back in the day
Speaking from a marketing perspective everyone watching the microsoft conference it probably already going to buy halo and owns xbox's. You want to get as many new eyes on the game as possible and convert new sales. Make people see a reason to pick up an XBone, show the larger mass why they need the newest halo game rather then just the fan boys who are going to purchase it regardless.

Its possible they'll show a trailer, heck I hope they do, but it might not make the most business sense just yet.
Maybe a passing nod, a poster perhaps? I doubt they'll use this as a place to share more information though, it wouldn't be the best marketing to do it here.
why not its a big conference by Microsoft themselves after all halo 2 was showcased at any event like this back in the day
Speaking from a marketing perspective everyone watching the microsoft conference it probably already going to buy halo and owns xbox's. You want to get as many new eyes on the game as possible and convert new sales. Make people see a reason to pick up an XBone, show the larger mass why they need the newest halo game rather then just the fan boys who are going to purchase it regardless.

Its possible they'll show a trailer, heck I hope they do, but it might not make the most business sense just yet.
exactly my point everybody is gonna be watching
I'm not expecting anything. With their wording in their announcement blog, I think the game is quite a ways off (2020), and I think we won't be getting any info for the rest of the year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2