Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Xbox Game Showcase DATE

OP Reptar117

The official Xbox Twitter account tweeted that July 23rd at 9 am PT will be hosting their Xbox Games Showcase. I am willing to bet money we will be seeing Infinite there!

UPDATE: We WILL be seeing Infinite there, after 2 years of hype + speculation, we finally get to see it!
It will be a day looong remembered. Sadly I'm working during the broadcast. But will definitely watch straight after coming home.
I am very excited to see the official gameplay footage from the upcoming Halo Infinite. I am also hoping that 343 Industries will announced that characters like Ellen Anders, Arbiter, Locke, Edward Buck, James Cutter, Jerome-092 and Isabel will appeared in the new Halo video game.
Here's to hoping that the gameplay isn't just a snippet or a trailer, but an extended showcase hopefully 10-15 minutes long. For blindly waiting this long all these years without any gameplay, I think this is the perfect opportunity to get the fans properly hyped for Infinite and put their doubts to rest.
Halo tweet

This is it boys. You know the music, time to skibitty-baboop-bapabaty-bapaba onto the 23rd. 18 days to go.
SDdawg wrote:
Here's to hoping that the gameplay isn't just a snippet or a trailer, but an extended showcase hopefully 10-15 minutes long. For blindly waiting this long all these years without any gameplay, I think this is the perfect opportunity to get the fans properly hyped for Infinite and put their doubts to rest.
Exactly, it can’t be a small little 5-6 minute preview, with 2 years of pretty much dead silence, they NEED to show us quite a bit, especially with the console and game only like 4 months away.
It’ll be nice to finally get a real glimpse at Infinite. Also, I’m curious if they’ll use this as a platform to announce that Halo 5 will be coming to PC as well sometime after MCC is fully ported over.
It’ll be nice to finally get a real glimpse at Infinite. Also, I’m curious if they’ll use this as a platform to announce that Halo 5 will be coming to PC as well sometime after MCC is fully ported over.
Highly doubt they’ll use this event for anything else other than Infinite when it comes to Halo.
Eh, you never know. Certainly wouldn’t be the main talking point, but I could see them throwing in at the end of the Halo presentation “also, we’re pleased to announce that Halo 5: Guardians will be coming to PC in 2021, so that our newly revived PC community isn’t left behind on the series.”
Finally can't wait all though I'm aware how much time beta fligthing will be since it's only like 3-5 months till the release of halo infinite
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-games-showcase
Somewhat sad that Mixer is no longer listed there as a platform.

Fifteen days to go!
It almost feels surreal at this point. It's been almost 5 years and we're finally going to actually see it in a couple weeks. I'm excited to see what other games they show at the event but Infinite is at the top of the list without a doubt.
Six days to go!

Go re-watch the Deliver Hope trailer now.
Super hyped hopefully we see a little bit of gameplay at least one thing you can do while playing like maybe we see a spartan running or something
Yeah also I'm pretty sure we will see some of the campaign which would be amazing