Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Xbox November 9th event!!

OP XXGOOSE2XX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
On the Xbox November 9th event this is what I like to see!

Halo infinite multiplayer 6 min gameplay and beta announcement
Some gameplay from the campaign

Things I like Announced for multiple
what is returning modes and what is not returning like Warzone Clarification
Big team battle
if old vehicles are returning like the Hornet and Falcon!

halo infinite was post to come out on November 10th

I want a lot of information on multiplayer that Xbox event

If they can do a one on one chat with Bonny Ross like up to a 10 min interview on the game multiplayer I would really like to see that it’s time for the fans to know what the whole game experience going to be what vehicles what guns going to be in it!!
Would be a great start.

Love to see a teaser for Forge...

I think this is were Infinite can shine going forward. Forge being custom built into their new engine should give an exponential increase in quality of the maps and game types.

Expecting crickets...
This is a good opportunity to clear things up about the game. I hope 343i don't miss the chance to take control of the narrative
I have 0 expectations of any major news for the rest of this year. If they did have anything to announce they would make it clear Halo will be present like they did with the July showcase.
This us a good opportunity to clear things up about the game. I hope 343i don't miss the chance to take control of the narrative
I really hope this happens. There is so much information I feel like they're holding back and so many questions they could answer. They said they would keep us updated on development. But there really hasn't been a lot of information, considering the game was originally set to release in two weeks.
Is it confirmed that there’s actually a Xbox event on the 9th?
fred 182 wrote:
Is it confirmed that there’s actually a Xbox event on the 9th?
Yes. Whether that involved Halo, we don't know yet.
You are referring to a local launch event. Absolutely ZERO chance of there being any new Infinite footage whatsoever. If there was, it would be all over the @halo and @xbox accounts, but it isn't. Move on guys, nothing to see there.
XXGOOSE2XX wrote:
On the Xbox November 9th event this is what I like to see!

Halo infinite multiplayer 6 min gameplay and beta announcement
Some gameplay from the campaign

Things I like Announced for multiple
what is returning modes and what is not returning like Warzone Clarification
Big team battle
if old vehicles are returning like the Hornet and Falcon!

halo infinite was post to come out on November 10th

I want a lot of information on multiplayer that Xbox event

If they can do a one on one chat with Bonny Ross like up to a 10 min interview on the game multiplayer I would really like to see that it’s time for the fans to know what the whole game experience going to be what vehicles what guns going to be in it!!
As much as I’d legitimately love new info, even that date is rather late but I’d also suggest to lower expectations just in case. We should get beta announcements and a good 30minute video run down and questions answered. But we may only get one small announcement or we may not get anything at all. If it’s a random cinematic trailer and that only I don’t think that will go down wrong.
I'd love to see some multiplayer content as well on November 9. Considering the delay, it would be nice to have some more footage.
Send me a link of xbox event for November 9th since I haven't seen any news.

I want to see more news about Infinite if it is on November 9th as feedbacks are important since im worried about this game. I would still like to see a multiplayer gameplay.
Would be awesome but I don't think there is going to be any Infinite reveals or any game reveals for that matter. I think it's literally just a launch party, they've done this kind of thing before. Really wish they would set expectations for these events.
They could really bring in some positive press, happy fans, and eased nerves if they show something positive. Forge? Some snippets of multiplayer? Sounds good to me.
probably best not to hype it up from 343 perspective which means if something is shown, it will be minimum stuff.
I'm expecting them to advertise a new coating at best.

Maybe it'll be "Singularity" and be the color black.
AMA4N wrote:
Send me a link of xbox event for November 9th since I haven't seen any news.

I want to see more news about Infinite if it is on November 9th as feedbacks are important since im worried about this game. I would still like to see a multiplayer gameplay.
It’s difficult to know specifics. From what I gathered the event is planned at different times in each region that has announced so far and I don’t think the US Xbox account has announced yet. I could be wrong though
Whatever they show, they have to knock it out of the park. After the coatings debacle, they really need to bring the heat at the event. A high action mp trailer or a particularly intense section of the campaign that’s been polished to perfection is personally what I’d go with. Whatever they show can’t have even the slightest whiff of previous features being drastically changed or removed. With where the community is at, even the hint of something negative is going to blow up in their faces. Be selective and really shoot for the ‘holy crap I’m hyped’ type moment to showcase.
If they announce that Halo Infinite's Free-To-Play segment will be released as a pre-release build on November 10th alongside the Series X, I'll be overjoyed.

They should really give us the ability to play and provide feedback on Infinite, and Xbox needs something from Halo to ship with with the Series. The full game being delayed won't feel like such a blow either and the feedback we provide with the Free-to-Play segment will likely really help them figure out what needs to be done before the rest of the game ships.
Just to set expectations: Xbox has come out and said not to expect anything crazy out of this. It is just a couple of localized events to celebrate the launch of the console the next day - no big reveals.
Thank you! I'll put this on my calendar:)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2