Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Xbox Play Anywhere?

OP SceptileYoutube

This is a PC question. I do not know what is this Xbox Play Anywhere is since I don't own a Xbox One... But does this mean I can buy this game on the Microsoft Store on PC? I have a Xbox Account on PC. Again I'm really new to this. I'm a PS4 user but I'm also a PC user. Also sorry for mentioning the opposite console. But I just want to know info here. Thanks for answering.
If you buy it on Windows PC, you can also play it on Xbox.
If you buy it on Windows PC, you can also play it on Xbox.
So that's a yes that I can buy it on PC
It will be on the windows 10 Microsoft store as an official PC port. You can play it there. And welcome PS4 player to the amazing world of Halo.
Ok thank you... I've played all the mainstream Halo games up to 4... But 5 (except Forge PC) I haven't played because I don't own a Xbox One. But thanks for the welcome!
I'm pretty sure Halo Infinite will be a play anywhere title.
iTs HeX1c wrote:
No it's been confirmed it is in the FAQ I'm just unaware what this Play Anywhere is. I was wondering if it is getting it's own PC port. Which it is and I'm happy about that since I don't own a Xbox One or if it's gonna be a next gen release.
iTs HeX1c wrote:
No it's been confirmed it is in the FAQ I'm just unaware what this Play Anywhere is. I was wondering if it is getting it's own PC port. Which it is and I'm happy about that since I don't own a Xbox One or if it's gonna be a next gen release.
I knew it was confirmed somewhere but wasn't too sure.
Infinite's probably gonna come out on Windows Store and Steam like MCC is to get the PC sales