Forums / Community / Halo App Discussion

Add forum access to the Halo Channel app.

OP Luke Pawlowski

It's simple as that. If the forums were available on the app it would be awesome. Combo that with notifications so I can stay up to date as much as possible on the go.
Yes!

I thought it had forum access, just like the Destiny app.
One of the reasons I spent a lot of time on the bungie forum is the fact that it's very easy to use through the app.
It's simple as that. If the forums were available on the app it would be awesome. Combo that with notifications so I can stay up to date as much as possible on the go.
I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I was actually looking on the app for the forums haha
I completely agree with this suggestion. Would love to see this feature added to the app!
Yeah for sure. Would definitely be nice to not have to sign in every day.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Seria una buena idea hacer algo como las apps de futbol, que notificaran torneos, partidas de jugadores importantes, etc
It would be a good idea to do something like football apps, which would notify tournaments, major player games, etc.