there should honestly be an app where I can edit my company details and recruit people without having to go to waypoint.com cause not all my members log on, and it's easier to get notifications from an app when I send out company messages, I can view everything on halo channel but I can make any executive edits on there
thats a good idea ;)
Hey man,if your company hasn't got the achillies armor yet you should let me join.I have all the commedations I need.i joined a company that already had it and it wont let me receive it.
ENKI83BomB wrote:
Hey man,if your company hasn't got the achillies armor yet you should let me join.I have all the commedations I need.i joined a company that already had it and it wont let me receive it.
Keep in mind you don't bring commendations already earned to a new company. in other words "Kills" accomplished prior to joining a company don't count towards that Company's commendations - only kills accomplished after joining.
jdrigs2 wrote:
there should honestly be an app where I can edit my company details and recruit people without having to go to waypoint.com cause not all my members log on, and it's easier to get notifications from an app when I send out company messages, I can view everything on halo channel but I can make any executive edits on there
Great idea!
ENKI83BomB wrote:
Feel free to join man we need the extra members honestly
That app idea sounds fantastic. Can't get notifications to my phone off a Web browser.
jdrigs2 wrote:
Very good thinking
I reckon that the app should allow you to see all your individual stats and Spartan company stuff within a couple of clicks. It doesn't make sense that an app does less than a website
I think it should be able to do everything the website could it would make the app worth while
Or could have HW as an app. Be more useful for people to access I'd say.