Forums / Community / Halo App Discussion

Halo APP on Xbox ONE???

OP TRITONK175

Hey 343, I have a simple question; are you gonna release a version of the Halo APP on Xbox ONE or will it forever be a Windows 10 exclusive??? Thanks.
The Halo Channel App is the XBox Halo App.
The Halo Channel App is the XBox Halo App.
And it's absolutely useless unfortunately
It should be. Halo channel is useless. And i don't have Windows:(
Halo 5 xbox one.
I haven't used it in awhile but last time i did it was super laggy.
It is in the Xbox One store for some reason, even though it only says it's available on PC ... so ... that's weird. It won't let you install it to your console, either.
My Xbox One is currently trying to install the Halo App. It always fails on the install with a few KB left to download. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong until I checked this thread and realized that the Halo App is not intended for the Xbox One. I think it started trying to download it after installing Halo 5, though I am not sure.
And Halo Channel? .__.
OldMike101 wrote:
My Xbox One is currently trying to install the Halo App. It always fails on the install with a few KB left to download. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong until I checked this thread and realized that the Halo App is not intended for the Xbox One. I think it started trying to download it after installing Halo 5, though I am not sure.
This is an error we are actively working to correct. The Halo app is not available on the console at this time. You can just cancel this on your xbox.
OldMike101 wrote:
This is an error we are actively working to correct. The Halo app is not available on the console at this time. You can just cancel this on your xbox.
Thanks for the info. I had cancelled it before - but it came back again. Not sure what triggered it again, as I wasn't expecting it to happen.

Thanks again,
Mike
Halo Channel is a really good app I like it
The Halo App doesn't do much right now, a newsfeed and game hub. They may have plan to incorporate HW2 stats in, but the best thing would be to merge Halo chanel with Halo App. I like waypoint as a standalone, as it is right now.
There should be a Waypoint app for Android!
I don't like the Halo Channel app on the Xbox One because you can only watch videos. It doesn't allow you too see your service record.
thats cool