Forums / Community / Halo App Discussion

Will Way point ever get an app on phones?

OP A Psycho Punk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Probably not
App??
I my opinion waypoint works pretty good in a web browser. I'm basing this off Google chrome which is what I'm using. Everything scales down to phone size which is good. If we did get an app how different would it really be?
I think it's unlikely, but It would be pretty cool.
They using the halo channel app because if you go to way point ALL the videos are run through halo channel. Lazy is all it really is they should have never made the channel app instead should of just made way point the go to app instead.
I wish. Is it compatible with Tapatalk?
Don't know hope it goes to phones
bkpaguy wrote:
Things I'd like the future Halo Waypoint app to do on my iOS device:
  • Push Notifications on phone when notification received on Waypoint (REQ pack received, Message replied to, etc)
  • Notify when new Community Update is published (Like "subscribing" to the Community Update)
  • While I'm in a match in Halo 6, some how recognize I'm active and show heat maps, score, timer etc.
  • After the match, show stats
  • Download custom Forge Maps, Gametypes to Xbox
I can dream.
That's the sort of thing I expected SmartGlass to do.
I think it's something everyone's been wanting, using this app on PC or on phones through Google is a real hassle, and you can't get notificationa from when people message you or reply to your posts etc. If we could get an app just for the forums and messages alone that'd be perfect, and I'm sure plenty of us, including myself, would love to have access to an app rather than using a Web browser to use the site.
Preach spartan
I thought it already was?
App would be great I would download it
TattierArc wrote:
App??
Do you even know what is app?
We need a Halowaypoint App.
As a spartan company leader, it would make it easker to build my company.
I miss the old waypoint it made content so easy to find
I think it's something everyone's been wanting, using this app on PC or on phones through Google is a real hassle, and you can't get notificationa from when people message you or reply to your posts etc. If we could get an app just for the forums and messages alone that'd be perfect, and I'm sure plenty of us, including myself, would love to have access to an app rather than using a Web browser to use the site.
It would be great to have it as an app. As well as an app on the Xbox so it can be downloaded threw there for much easier access
I'm totally with you
I feel halo waypoint could be a phone app, it's something I'd definitely use a lot. I feel it would help in company growth, an more socially. Everything you can do here pretty much but easier access.
Would be appreciated.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Seria excelente, no se por que 343 no invierte para abrirse mas en el mundo de halo
I hope that for halo 6 this is available, they are very late with that theme, as I see
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3