When I open the Halo app and click on "sign in" a window pops up and then immediately closes...
Same thing here. I click sign in and it just says sign in again and Halo 5 Forge says must sign in.
REClDIVISM wrote:
Same thing here. I click sign in and it just says sign in again and Halo 5 Forge says must sign in.
I ended up fixing the problem myself, thanks support forum!

In case anyone else encounters this problem, you have to enable your Xbox services via msconfig. To do this, go to run, type in "msconfig" without quotes, go to the service tab and look for "Xbox Live Auth Manager", "Xbox Live Game Save", and "Xbox Live Networking Service". Enable them all and everything should work.
REClDIVISM wrote:
I ended up fixing the problem myself, thanks support forum!

In case anyone else encounters this problem, you have to enable your Xbox services via msconfig. To do this, go to run, type in "msconfig" without quotes, go to the service tab and look for "Xbox Live Auth Manager", "Xbox Live Game Save", and "Xbox Live Networking Service". Enable them all and everything should work.
Doesn't work for me.
Are you able to sign in from the Windows Xbox app?
Having a similar issue. App will not recognise that I am signed in. Window pops up and shows my gamertag, but when I hit lets play it just doesn't show me as signed in on the app.
Does anyone find the fix?
I'm in the same boat. Still no fix?
No fix yet? This is stopping me from actually using the Halo 5 forge function at all.
I have a simmilar issue but for the PC app. I logged out to swap accounts becuase when i made my Halo App account on the PC i used the wrong email- whoopsies- and now i can't log in as it just shuts the log in window instantly.
On windows, can you open the Xbox App and Sign out/Sign in from there? The Halo app will ultimately use the same account as the Xbox app.
Doesn't work for me either. Tried signing off of the Xbox app. It won't sign me out.