Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Series

343 can we have some kind of update on the game?

OP sky ace 65

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We all know it got delayed because of MCC problems(which we all know is BS since this is being made by a different studio but that's not important) But could we please have some kind of status update on the game? Some screenshots? Gameplay footage? a possible time when it will launch or when we can hear more? Info on the delay and if the game is getting extra content now?
I just want to know who that spartan is.
I am way more excited about this then I ever was about the Master Chief Collection. I hope it comes out in January.
I hope it comes out soon.
I hope we get some news already... Anything... At least tell us there's going to be a unified achievement list with W.81 and W8P
I want a Promethean Dinosaur I can ride in game. Please.
If 343i doesn't announce something fresh about Spartan Strike soon, what little confidence and excitement I felt about this game is going to vanish.
Just because they goofed up the MCC's launch doesn't mean they need to keep Spartan Strike fans in the dark.
omg
Well its early 2015. Soooo where's the game, still waiting
Still no update other than "early in 2015". Still hoping for an early port to the Xbox One as I'm Surface and Windows Phone impaired.
There will be separate achievement lists for both games, that was announced a while ago. I'm looking forward to playing it, but the 8.1 update took a toll on my Lumia 928.
Accio Beer wrote:
There will be separate achievement lists for both games, that was announced a while ago. I'm looking forward to playing it, but the 8.1 update took a toll on my Lumia 928.
No it wasn't - the announcement you're referring to wasn't specific on this... We've been over this before too, so time will tell whether or not there will be split lists. There has been no official confirmation either way on this.
sky ace 65 wrote:
We all know it got delayed because of MCC problems(which we all know is BS since this is being made by a different studio but that's not important) But could we please have some kind of status update on the game? Some screenshots? Gameplay footage? a possible time when it will launch or when we can hear more? Info on the delay and if the game is getting extra content now?
Will inquire as to status, though requests via information channel @halo will directly target relevant [information-data] personnel.
Guessing this is never gonna come out I mean how hard is it just to say its coming out today. Tomorrow. Next week at least be straight with us
Bored now think a new compensation in order now
Don't worry mate Catalog is on to it... additionally I'd rather they fix the Halo: The Master Chief Collection and not rush anything, even patching...
Syxnrgy wrote:
Don't worry mate Catalog is on to it... additionally I'd rather they fix the Halo: The Master Chief Collection and not rush anything, even patching...
Source?? I may be wrong but I thought Catalog hasn't posted since last October.

Source?? I may be wrong but I thought Catalog hasn't posted since last October.
About 3 posts up haha :P

Thanks for the update Catalog, really looking forward to seeing this get released :)
I am way more excited about this then I ever was about the Master Chief Collection. I hope it comes out in January.
Because it's something 'new' you haven't experienced yet. The majority of us have played all the Halo maps and Campaigns insofar...
Well i tweeted them asking what was going on and haven't gotten a response
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2