Im a big halo fan but why couldnt they have this for andriod like come on
I agree since they were released for ISO they should also be on android. That being said I think the games be fixed for IOS and when ported to the android tested to make sure the game sync with progress from windows (as it should) and that feature, once IOS unobtainable achievements are fixed, should also be added to the IOS version of the game.

Also the same for spartan assault.
I totally agree that they should add this game on Android, but it does take a while since there's alot of andriod devices with all kinds of andriod OS.
I totally agree that they should add this game on Android, but it does take a while since there's alot of andriod devices with all kinds of andriod OS.
You guys seriously think the "Spartan Bundle" has any future in terms of further development, at least the current pair, even when it comes to fixing known issues? Microsoft already realises the investment of effort is a charity here. Only independent developers would actually fix something such a long time after the day of release, even if to speak of fixing anything tertiary at all.