The game was short and awful don't play it
While I liked it for what it was.

Opinions ftw
I loved it. Totally worth it.
Nah, I actually really enjoyed it for what it was.
It was cool, I personally thought it was cool to play on the road.
Is the game filled with action or is it like halo wars is it first person
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I thought it was a really cool mobile game. If you have the itch to play something Halo while your out, pull out your phone and play this awesome little game. Make sure to pop some Grunt heads.
I actually enjoy it as a tablet, phone game.
Good for a while, then its boring
I got spartan assault and strike on steam a while ago for like 5 bucks, it isn't bad for a mobile game I just wish they would release it on android. It doesn't really make sense to play as a PC or Console game.
the hole campaign was great in my opinion and i got all of the gold stars except for the the 2nd part of the story for the last mission once you were done with the first set of the campaign
I enjoyed it.

- Palmer
Agreed, but what do you expect of a sidestep release first of all, then, what do you expect of a digital game at all? They all get old. Fun little time crowned with sense of completion is all there is to wish, I guess.
Agreed, but what do you expect of a sidestep release first of all, then, what do you expect of a digital game at all? They all get old. Fun little time crowned with sense of completion is all there is to wish, I guess.
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over a year old