Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Coming on Xbox?

OP pokecolemon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
You've probably been asked this many times, but I'm a big fan of Spartan Assault and I love playing it on my Xbox One. I think it would be awesome if it could be ported over to it! :)
I hope so eventually,I like seeing those beautiful achievements stacking on to my halo gamer score.
Xbox One is supposed to be a showcase for microsoft gaming and Halo, not having this game on xbox one would be stupid, also considering the game is surely coded as an universal app porting it would not be much of a challenge...
Hmm... So you guys think that games exclusive to one Microsoft platform shouldn't stay exclusive? They deserve porting?

#MCCPC2015
Hmm... So you guys think that games exclusive to one Microsoft platform shouldn't stay exclusive? They deserve porting?

#MCCPC2015
Guessing from your hashtag, you're edging for the Master Chief Collection to be on PC, and garnering support for it. For a mobile game to go to a console is simple. For a console game to go to PC might be a completely different thing.

Not only this, but I don't recall this being pitched as an exclusive. It really can't, as it's coming to PC, Windows devices and Steam. It's already not an exclusive.

I sincerely doubt the MCC will come to PC.
I'm sure it will eventually, but there is no way of knowing.

#MCCPC2015

Guessing from your hashtag, you're edging for the Master Chief Collection to be on PC, and garnering support for it. For a mobile game to go to a console is simple. For a console game to go to PC might be a completely different thing.

Not only this, but I don't recall this being pitched as an exclusive. It really can't, as it's coming to PC, Windows devices and Steam. It's already not an exclusive.

I sincerely doubt the MCC will come to PC.
Well, not garnering support, since I learned a long time ago you can't ever get any support or sympathy from the Xbox community or 343.
A guy can still hope, though :)

At any rate, I'm not at all opposed to Spartan Strike going to Xbox One. I hope you guys get it soon after Windows does.
Even if it doesn't get a dedicated port, the X1 will definitely get Spartan Strike with the launch of Windows 10 and the unified Store next year.

#MCCPC2015
Fact is porting MCC on PC and porting Spartan Strike on XBOne is just not the same challenge at all, also it may not make enough money for it to deserve a port...
I hope Spartan Strike does eventually end up coming out for Xbox one like Spartan Assault did, I want to be able to play all the halo games there are on a console.
Hopefully it does come to Xbox One. SA was solid so I'm ready for SS to hit consoles at some point.
Of course this game will be on Xbox One. They're gonna get all those sales from the opening platforms then get a bunch of re-buys on the xbox one when they release it, just like they did for spartan assault. its all about those sales
While it is likely it will come out on xbox one, what about 360? Will it be possible to sync your account for the achievements? That is what I am concerned with because I am trying to get all the achievements.
It should take the same steps that SA took.
You've probably been asked this many times, but I'm a big fan of Spartan Assault and I love playing it on my Xbox One. I think it would be awesome if it could be ported over to it! :)
I really hope it does I enjoyed spartan assault on xbone and it felt like it was much easier to control. plz hear us 343 and plz release spartan strike on Xbox one.
I hope so, I would like to have it on both platforms!
They didn't initially announce any plans to put Spartan Assault on the Xboxes either, so I imagine they will in a year or so.
I predict next year they will announce it for consoles around E3
my friend thinks their is going to be a shut down for xbox until next year.. I don't know if that is going to happen?
boop
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2