Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

[Locked] Halo Spartan games not working with iOS 9.1

OP Pete bax

I recently bought both of the halo Spartan games on the apple App Store as they were on offer. Both games freeze on the connecting screen and go no further. I have tried re-installing both games but cannot get them to work, I have noticed in the reviews of the games that more and more people are having the same problem. Is an update on its way? Or shall I get a refund? Any help would be great.

UPDATE

Forgot to mention I have an iPad Air 2.
I tried installing the game on my iPhone 5S and it works fine but not on my iPad. Please help
Hopefully they fixed the bug. Are there any other issues a potential IOS user should be aware of? Can you unlock achievements on your IOS device?
To answer BleakThunder, I have played the game for a very short while on my iPhone and yes the achievements have appeared on my Xbox one. The bug preventing me playing on my iPad has not been addressed yet but I can be patient a little longer. Thanks very much for your reply.
Pete Bax, did you have any problem at all dowloading it on your iPhone 5s? Mine will stop mid download and that's it.
I'm not sure what the problem is
This really needs to be resolved. It's 2017, and neither one of the apps are working on iOS 10. I love both games and I wish to play them on my iPhone 7 Plus, Microsoft please help. I contacted them and all they said was so "contact the Halo developer", but how do I even do that? Crazy.
I really want the game to be mixed because I spent 11 dollars for the bundle. I got it on my old iPad and it works but it doesn’t work for the iPad 2107, Microsoft please fix this problem.
I really want the game to be mixed because I spent 11 dollars for the bundle. I got it on my old iPad and it works but it doesn’t work for the iPad 2107, Microsoft please fix this problem.
The games were removed from the iOS store at the end of last year on the premise of being fixed. There's no eta on the work being completed, but it is being fixed. Keep a look out in the weekly Community Updates for more details