Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Halo: SS IOS count for Halo Gamerscore?

OP RRP 117 2012

Hi I want to know if the version for IOS counts for the Halo Gamerscore in Halowaypoint.

Thank you for answering :)
Hi I want to know if the version for IOS counts for the Halo Gamerscore in Halowaypoint.

I believe it does but you need to sign in with your Microsoft account on the app and be connected to the internet or cellular data. If you play a backwards compatible game, you can find the gamer score there, unless I'm thinking of my steam version. Hope this helps.

I believe it does but you need to sign in with your Microsoft account on the app and be connected to the internet or cellular data. If you play a backwards compatible game, you can find the gamer score there, unless I'm thinking of my steam version. Hope this helps.
Nope it doesn’t. I’ve tallied all of my gamerscore up and it adds up perfectly, aside from Halo 2 PC and Halo Wars: DE. If it did count, I would have a couple hundred more gamerscore.
Gravemint wrote:

Nope it doesn’t. I’ve tallied all of my gamerscore up and it adds up perfectly, aside from Halo 2 PC and Halo Wars: DE. If it did count, I would have a couple hundred more gamerscore.
If your talking about your Halowaypoint score then no but it will increase your overall gamer score.