Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Need Halo: Spartan Strike on Xbox One

OP Cruz 535

Why this is the only halo game not on xbox one?
yea is nearly 2 years there no port of it on the Xbox one I think they don't want to spend resources for making a Xbox one version
I really hope it comes to Xb1 at some point.
This is sad
The only Halo game not brought to xbox. It's a shame!
Halo Spartian strike it's cool to play with the view from above buy cool sphingartan vehicles i have there on the name Spartian Alfa play well i'm already finishing me but you have to have legends things See you !:)
<p>Halo Spartian strike it's cool to play with the view from above buy cool sphingartan vehicles i have there on the name Spartian Alfa play well i'm already finishing me but you have to have legends things <em><strong>See you</strong></em> !:)</p>
Having owned it on Win 10 and Steam I'm wanting an Xbox Version. It's the only Halo game that is not available on a console Xbox Platform. It's even on iOS, which is crazy to think of.
I as well hope they make a port of this game to the xbox one. I currently own it on windows 10 mobile for lumia 950 xl. Suprisingly enough, it plays really well on the small screens.
Bring it to Xbox!
Here to boost this thread. I want to play this on my One X!
Here to boost this thread. I want to play this on my One X!
Taking it has been some time since the day of release, good couple of years, the estimated sales of the game indicate there is no bussiness in shipping it to XBOX, especially that big mainline Halo titles are scheduled to be out. Saw someone claiming on these forums the sales of the original SpartanAssault were too low for the further released Strike to be considered any better deal. Microsoft is a corporation, if it does not make money to sustain own name, it is discontinued. Microsoft is also not an indie dev to fix issues for the sake of art, despite low profit. They simply abandon it.
Microsoft don't want money?
Berserk GR wrote:
Microsoft don't want money?
It would prolly cost them more to do than be of any benefit resultantly.
Yeah that game coming to Xbox one that be cool
Yeah that game coming to Xbox one that be cool
It will not. Basing on what I have learned, it did not come in the first place due to insufficient sales of Spartan Assault - the precursor to Spartan Strike - on the XBOX. Dunno about PC and mobile platforms, but since the Strike was released after all only for these, I guess it could not have been that bad. For the moment present, so much has changed since the release of both the "Spartan" titles that it is unlikely anything will even budge in the matter of moving forward what we have right now. I also do not believe a third "Spartan" installment will appear but I do not say never, maybe only later.
Microsoft tried to push sales on their Windows Phones with the Halo Top Down Shooters which didn't really work out.
I thought Spartan Strike was campaign only. So there aren't any additional servers to be kept up or maintained right?
If that is the case then I don't understand why Spartan Strike is not ported to Xbox yet.
I would still buy and play the game... but only on Xbox.
Microsoft tried to push sales on their Windows Phones with the Halo Top Down Shooters which didn't really work out.
I thought Spartan Strike was campaign only. So there aren't any additional servers to be kept up or maintained right?
If that is the case then I don't understand why Spartan Strike is not ported to Xbox yet.
I would still buy and play the game... but only on Xbox.
Yeah its campaign only but maybe thats why its not ported? They might want to add coop like they did in spartan assault?
I will only buy spartan strike if it comes out on Xbox
I will only buy spartan strike if it comes out on Xbox
ditto.