Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Please release Halo: Spartan Strike for Xbox One

OP EyelessJJ HAWK

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo: Spartan Assault is on Xbox One so why isn't this game on Xbox One?
Second this!
Still not sure why this hasn't been released. It's like the only Halo that isn't playable on the X1. I suspect they'll work on porting or making it backwards compatible soon since there done bringing the other previous titles to X1.
I agree
Not only please release this on Xbox One, but please release them both on discs so I can stare at all my physical copies of all the other games and these in my bookcase. My collection must be complete; they'd fit right in!
Not only please release this on Xbox One, but please release them both on discs so I can stare at all my physical copies of all the other games and these in my bookcase. My collection must be complete; they'd fit right in!
I know how you feel, the collection feels a lot more complete if you physically have them and can see them all together.
I would totally buy the physical copies!
Apparently we all have the same problem. I mean condition. I mean we're totally normal. 😁
With Windows Mobile canceled, Porting to XBONE only makes sense.
Yes please!
Does anybody have a link to any 343i employee responding to this subject? Can't find a single official word on whether this is planned, was talked about and passed over, etc.
Does anybody have a link to any 343i employee responding to this subject? Can't find a single official word on whether this is planned, was talked about and passed over, etc.
I would try sending a private message to postums or wrensi.
I agree all day long! Please bring this home where it should be (as well)....on console. This is a console title. When it was decided that this was a release exclusively NOT for console, I'm sure it was a business decision and not from the heart, but it's time to get this right. It's a stain and a barrier fans are not blind to. Tx
I bought Spartan Assault for Xbox one yesterday, and already l want more.
Please 343 port Spartan Strike to Xbox one!
And maybe make it part of the Xbox Game Pass?
Aren't Old Postums & Little Wrensi Halo Wars 2 lads?
As in: They only work on Halo Wars 2?
As in: They only work on Halo Wars2?
Yeah unfortunately those are not within either of our realms of what we work on currently. Both Wrensi and I are currently entrenched on the world of Halo Wars and the Master Chief Collection. <3
Postums wrote:
Both Little Wrensi and I are currently entrenched on the world of Halo Wars and the Master Chief Collection. <3
Oooooooh, you work on the MCC?
Great, now I can bug you about mcc related stuff!
Lol
Postums wrote:
Yeah unfortunately those are not within either of our realms of what we work on currently. Both Wrensi and I are currently entrenched on the world of Halo Wars and the Master Chief Collection. <3
Can you inform whoever is in charge of spartan strike that the community wants spartan strike on Xbox? Please?
Postums wrote:
Can you inform whoever is in charge of spartan strike that the community wants spartan strike on Xbox? Please?
He's right, we really do want this. Ild pay $20 right now to play spartan strike on my xbox 1. Make it happen 343 and take my money!
My current hope is that they'll port it with Fireteam Raven and release an arcade bundle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2