Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Please release Halo: Spartan Strike for Xbox One

OP EyelessJJ HAWK

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I haven't purchased anything Xbox related since MCC. But if this got a port I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Loved this game when I had a Windows Phone.

If it got a physical edition bundle with the first I'd be willing to pay $40 for it.
My current hope is that they'll port it with Fireteam Raven and release an arcade bundle.
That would be awesome to have. An arcade bundle with Raven, Assault and Strike!
J Teeps wrote:
My current hope is that they'll port it with Fireteam Raven and release an arcade bundle.
That would be awesome to have. An arcade bundle with Raven, Assault and Strike!
I'm not not holding my breath. The developer for Assault and Strike had some problems not long after Strike was released, changed their name and now focus on VR software. That might be why we never heard anything more about the games after 2015.
So sad no mention of this at E3.
No halo game releasing this year so why not port this one over? I've been dying to play it for so long. I hate playing it on my phone.
iRaiseHell wrote:
No halo game releasing this year so why not port this one over? I've been dying to play it for so long. I hate playing it on my phone.
Me too
iRaiseHell wrote:
It shouldn't be too difficult to port anyways, as it's already a UWP app.

I know pretty much nothing in terms of coding, but I would assume the framework for Xbox play would already be there.
LionWire wrote:
So sad no mention of this at E3.
I don't think a port would get an E3 announcement. I'm pretty sure the ports for Assault were just announced on the website.
I agree that it needs to be ported to Xbox One. Spartan Assault was ported so there's no reason why this one hasn't. It's been nearly 4 years now since Strike's release so it's definitely time.
If it is and my question is if I had achievements in 360, in Xbox one you unlock others?
I agree that it needs to be ported to Xbox One. Spartan Assault was ported so there's no reason why this one hasn't. It's been nearly 4 years now since Strike's release so it's definitely time.
I suspect there might be bigger issues with Spartan Strike behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. There wasn't even an Android port of Spartan Strike released which seems really odd considering there's an iOS port. I think behind the scenes, all Spartan Strike development was cancelled or something. Seems odd they wouldn't complete their mobile ports at all. I wish we could get some official comment on this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2