Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Ske7ch Can we get a offical answer? Its overdue

OP Black96z

Sorry for having to ask this here, but I feel it is necessary as the Spartan Strike forum seems to be ignored. when is game going to be released on the xbox? It has been what? 2 years since this game came out? Spartan Strike is a xbox branded game that is NOT available on the xbox. And is the only Halo game not available on xbox. The question is always asked in the Spartan Strike forum but never has a answer been provided. There are many people who want this game on xbox but have to resort to other platforms if available. I have purchased this game off of steam but have barely touched it because I rather game from the comfort of my chair and tv vs my computer. A answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Read my explanation. It's been 2 years, it's not happening. Why do we need it on xbox. Spartan assault didn't sell that great on console, so from a business standpoint it would only cost more to port it over. Also it has no multiplayer, it's only campaign. I don't think a single campaign with 30 missions is going to sell.
Read my explanation. It's been 2 years, it's not happening. Why do we need it on xbox. Spartan assault didn't sell that great on console, so from a business standpoint it would only cost more to port it over. Also it has no multiplayer, it's only campaign. I don't think a single campaign with 30 missions is going to sell.
How donyou know that it sold poorly? I tried searching for sales number but can not find any.
Black96z wrote:
How donyou know that it sold poorly? I tried searching for sales number but can not find any.
It hasn't sold probably over 6k copies. Going by true achievements barely anyone has played the game.
Sorry to tell you, but I don't think it's coming to the Xbox any time soon. It's been way to long and I'm almost certain that they have potentially lost interest in this game since it wasn't sold that well.
Sorry to tell you, but I don't think it's coming to the Xbox any time soon. It's been way to long and I'm almost certain that they have potentially lost interest in this game since it wasn't sold that well.
That could possibly be partly because it's not available to their users...
Please bring this to Xbox!
Unfortunately it probably wont be ported
Bring this damn game to Xbox one already. 343 do what is right and the fans will follow.
Can't imagine why a game not released on the xbox didn't sell well with xbox users.
Can't imagine why a game not released on the xbox didn't sell well with xbox users.
ikr
I know it sold bad but I think it was the platform it was sold on. most people want to play halo titles on an xbox, if u look at the sales of spartan assault it sold better on xbox one and 360 than pc and windows phone.

I would buy it again for the xbox one and 360.