Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

[Locked] Spartan assault VS Spartan strike

OP TheSlayer570

Which of the two games do you think is better?

Poll Ended

I'm enjoying Spartan Strike a lot more than Assault - it may just be that I like how it started, and how you'd see the Chief's adventures in the background during the battle of New Mombasa.
Fresh impressions. Spartan Assault felt odd at the beginning but I got used to it. Spartan Strike though feels off somewhat, is definitely more buggy game - already experiencing a controls major error known to many laptop users, as well as a crash to desktop, fortunately saved progress - nonetheless is a more polished game in design for sure, but also more clear and minimalistic when it comes to user interface aesthetics. Dunno, I would start with Spartan Assault.

EDIT:

Feels kind of like I was playing a talented but flawed ripoff of Spartan Assault.

EDIT2:

Or this is maybe just like Halo feels, dunno.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Fresh impressions. Spartan Assault felt odd at the beginning but I got used to it. Spartan Strike though feels off somewhat, is definitely more buggy game - already experiencing a controls major error known to many laptop users, as well as a crash to desktop, fortunately saved progress - nonetheless is a more polished game in design for sure, but also more clear and minimalistic when it comes to user interface aesthetics. Dunno, I would start with Spartan Assault.

EDIT:

Feels kind of like I was playing a talented but flawed ripoff of Spartan Assault.

EDIT2:

Or this is maybe just like Halo feels, dunno.
Please don't revive old threads.