Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Spartan Strike not counting towards GS?

OP Riggah

I've had Spartan Strike since 2015 on my PC. I upgraded to Windows 10 back when that update was made available and hadn't played Spartan Strike since then. I just recently picked it up remembering that I hadn't completed the game.

I noticed that I could not find it at all on my list of played games. This was true on Xbox, online, and within the Xbox app on my PC. Thought that was a bit weird but it must be hiding somewhere.

I started playing the game again and unlocked a few achievements figuring that would trigger it to show back up. it did not. The only way I can view my achievements for the game is by clicking on my own name and then clicking on "Playing Spartan Strike" and then hitting "achievements," if that option even presents itself (sometimes it doesn't).

When I review my achievements, it says they're unlocked but they aren't contributing to my gamerscore and Spartan Strike is still not on my list of played games. What gives?
I also just noticed that Spartan Assault for PC has also been removed from my "played games" list. I only see the X360 and Xbox One versions now. Something fishy is going on.
I just noticed this too. Spartan Strike does not count towards the halo GS for me.
Are you confusing Spartan Strike with Spartan Assault?
Which version of Spartan Strike do you have on PC? I'm pretty sure the Steam version of it doesn't have achievement support. Same with Spartan Assault. Only the Windows Store and Windows Phone versions have achievements. I think the iOS version might've had achievements too but I don't remember.
Which version of Spartan Strike do you have on PC? I'm pretty sure the Steam version of it doesn't have achievement support. Same with Spartan Assault. Only the Windows Store and Windows Phone versions have achievements. I think the iOS version might've had achievements too but I don't remember.
I just started playing Spartan Strike and I’m having the same issue that they are. I have the Windows Store version. When an achievement unlocks I see it in my feed just as you would with any game but it doesn’t actually show up under my Achievements. If I check on TrueAchievements their website shows I’ve unlocked these achievements so it’s an Xbox Live glitch.

I know this is an older thread but since it hasn’t been resolved I figure I’d post too.
Just an update: Halo Spartan Strike is now showing under achievements.
Just an update: Halo Spartan Strike is now showing under achievements.
That's great! I was thinking about picking this up and I'm glad it now counts. Thanks for the update Krylon!