Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Series

Spartan Strike Update

OP Donuts4TW

Is there any kind of timeframe of when Spartan Strike and Assault will be fixed and added back to the iOS App Store?
I would love to hear something about this also.
When did they get taken down? Are they still available to download again if you bought them previously?
When did they get taken down? Are they still available to download again if you bought them previously?
They were taken down due to compatibility stuff and the game unexpectedly crashing I think. Also you should do more Barrier Busters episodes
I didn't realize the games were taken down until just today when I couldn't find them in the app store. I wonder if we'll see them come back
Make it first person
I think 343 forgot to add it back on iOS or they don't care about the iOS version that why I bought the steam version recently
Lol rip ios
jjnk12345 wrote:
I think 343 forgot to add it back on iOS or they don't care about the iOS version that why I bought the steam version recently
Can you play this game today on a Microsoft windows mobile phone? I know the game isn't available on my IOS device nor android as I've read but a windows mobile if I brought one can I play the "spartan" games today on it?
jjnk12345 wrote:
Can you play this game today on a Microsoft windows mobile phone? I know the game isn't available on my IOS device nor android as I've read but a windows mobile if I brought one can I play the "spartan" games today on it?
I don’t have a windows phone so I don’t know I can’t play this on my iOS they keep crashing :(
Confirmed this game works on Windows phone - just played it today.
AshamanND wrote:
Hi, can you tell me if the game works perfectly on your windows mobile device? I will buy one of those phones just for the spartan games! Btw no crashes or unexpected interruptions while playing from your device "perfectly"? :)
AshamanND wrote:
Hi, can you tell me if the game works perfectly on your windows mobile device? I will buy one of those phones just for the spartan games! Btw no crashes or unexpected interruptions while playing from your device "perfectly"? :)
Nokia 1020.
Games run perfectly.
Currently no crashes or glitches.

The only issue you might encounter is with some tricky achievement that might be glitches - specifically "Thorough". This one requires you to complete 90/90 mission objectives/challenges.

The issue arises when you are playing on more than 1 platform and the achievement on both windows 10 and windows phone.
I made posts about this in the support forum and general Spartan Strike forum, have a look for how to unlock them on both platforms. It requires planning ahead.

Otherwise, the way the game actually runs is flawless.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Nokia 1020.
Games run perfectly.
Currently no crashes or glitches.

The only issue you might encounter is with some tricky achievement that might be glitches - specifically "Thorough". This one requires you to complete 90/90 mission objectives/challenges.

The issue arises when you are playing on more than 1 platform and the achievement on both windows 10 and windows phone.
I made posts about this in the support forum and general Spartan Strike forum, have a look for how to unlock them on both platforms. It requires planning ahead.

Otherwise, the way the game actually runs is flawless.
Thanks a lot so now everyone should know it's all about them windows mobile phones , everyone no more waiting on fixes or updates go and buy yourselves a windows mobile. I'll be honest i don't think IOS/Android have achievements and if they do will they even register under "windows mobile" on halo waypoint doubt it unless someone knows more than me :) Thank very much for all your info you shared I'll go out and buy myself one of these phones soon, one that supports windows 8 and the cheapest :)
The achievements for IOS and Android do not appear on Waypoint.
Windows mobile, in my opinion, is a dying OS.
Try to find a cheap one second hand to play these games.
Good luck!
AshamanND wrote:
Good luck!
Works great on Windows Mobile and is supported by Halo Waypoint...
AshamanND wrote:
Good luck!
Agreed.
I was just saying I wouldn't buy another new windows phone for the purpose of being my everyday use mobile phone.
The OS is 'dying'.

Just buy an old one that is cheap so you can play these games.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Good luck!
Agreed.
I was just saying I wouldn't buy another new windows phone for the purpose of being my everyday use mobile phone.
The OS is 'dying'.

Just buy an old one that is cheap so you can play these games.
I totally agree =)
Good old eBay...
Is that why mine mysteriously uninstalled itself?
Is that why mine mysteriously uninstalled itself?
probably