Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

Update on Android

OP halo5rock

Please put on android
I want spartan strike on Xbox
Same
Wow I still can't believe it was never ported to Android or Xbox One/360 yet. The lack of an Android port baffles me the most. Did all development for Spartan Strike get like cancelled or something?
Maybe I'm not so sure
Wow I still can't believe it was never ported to Android or Xbox One/360 yet. The lack of an Android port baffles me the most. Did all development for Spartan Strike get like cancelled or something?
Vanguard Games, the company that made both the Spartan games, merged with a company called Force Field back in 2016 and they now make VR games. Unless another company comes in to do the porting or make a new set of games, we probably won't see anything else sadly.

I just bought an Android device about a month ago (Note 8) and completely forgot that they weren't on Android. Suddenly missing my Lumia 950 again haha
Would be nice to see it on android
We got to this share
i prefer a Xbox one version