Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Strike

which iphone will play spartan strike?

OP MrGiggleButts

I'm trying to figure out which iphone to buy to play this game and I want to go the cheapest route. I just need to know what is the oldest ios devise that will play this game?
I could be wrong but I don't think it matters what iPhone you have, it's not going to work now. I have both Assault and Strike on my 6S Plus and they both worked until recently. The last I heard, both games were pulled from the app store because they no longer function.
The games were pulled but they are in the process of being updated. There were some issues with them working on the latest version of iOS. No eta on them returning, but they should work again once they do return
Can you get achievements on the iPhone for your Xbox profile?
Can you get achievements on the iPhone for your Xbox profile?
Yes but the game has been removed because of glitches. Not sure when it will return. I wish 343 would give some kind of update.
Can you get achievements on the iPhone for your Xbox profile?
Yes but the game has been removed because of glitches. Not sure when it will return. I wish 343 would give some kind of update.
Hope they make an update/fix it. ☺️
stckrboy wrote:
The games were pulled but they are in the process of being updated. There were some issues with them working on the latest version of iOS. No eta on them returning, but they should work again once they do return
Hey Mate. I have this game on ios. I have unlocked all achievements but my gamerscore hasn’t updated. Is this part of the problem or something else?
jimmy f13 wrote:
Hey Mate. I have this game on ios. I have unlocked all achievements but my gamerscore hasn’t updated. Is this part of the problem or something else?
I believe the main issues were with it not launching at all / crashing on newer devices, but this could also be an issue as well
stckrboy wrote:
jimmy f13 wrote:
Hey Mate. I have this game on ios. I have unlocked all achievements but my gamerscore hasn’t updated. Is this part of the problem or something else?
I believe the main issues were with it not launching at all / crashing on newer devices, but this could also be an issue as well
Had the same problem with spartan assault. Finished all the achievement on mobile but wouldn't unlock so downloaded it on xbox one and started achievements again.