Really enjoy the Halo Channel but would like more frequent content updates....seems like it's been a while. Thanks!

UPDATE 05-23-17 :

Well, turned on the Halo Channel today....still no update. I remember when I would sit down in the living room with my kids and watch the channel...catch up on the news and build Mega Bloks together. Still a fan, but really miss the channel. The Bulletin, live streams, fan made stuff were all what kept us coming back and engaged. I feel like Halo is moving in the wrong direction in this area. Please pump life back into the channel. I'm sure I'm not the only fan feeling disconnected and drifting. Diversify...some folks play the game...some like the story, novels, shows, and community. I like MLG but it's not to be the only dish to be had.

UPDATE:

Soooo much going on in the Halo community right now...lifestreams, HCS, Wars 2, new products...and ZIP on the Halo Channel! Nada...NOTHING! WEEK AFTER WEEK YOU IGNORE THE CHANNEL...AND FANS! Love you guys and all you do...but I don't get what your doing with the Halo channel. It was all the hype and now......it's just sad....sad to see a great idea wasted away! BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!

LETS BE HEARD GUYS! Apparently we are not.....
Ya i was thinking the same thing i would like more videos more often.
I also second this. Would love to see more documentary series.
This is kinda irrelevant, but can you guys change the Halo Waypoint main starting screen colour from 'not-yellow'. I mean, I think I probably get how making a new colour other than blue or black was to show difference than the original Halo style, but yellow, alone, I personally think just looks ugly. Plus, blue isn't just a colour used by Bungie, it's also used alot in sci-fi, represented as a commonly used calming colour to be used often in business, advertising or fashion style in general and it's even used by Microsoft most times. Though, I'm not stating it has to be blue, but atleast something other than yellow or somehow a different shade of yellow?
Really enjoy the Halo Channel but would like more frequent content updates....seems like it's been a while. Thanks!

UPDATE:

Soooo much going on in the Halo community right now...lifestreams, HCS, Wars 2, new products...and ZIP on the Halo Channel! Nada...NOTHING! WEEK AFTER WEEK YOU IGNORE THE CHANNEL...AND FANS! Love you guys and all you do...but I don't get what your doing with the Halo channel. It was all the hype and now......it's just sad....sad to see a great idea wasted away! BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!

LETS BE HEARD GUYS! Apparently we are not.....
I hear ya i checked yesterday to see if there was new content still nothing and there has been tons of halo news.
So Halo channel team must have been fired lol
....inactive for sure....still nothing new.
....inactive for sure....still nothing new.
if they are not going to do anything with it they should port the new windows 10 halo app to xbox.
I really envy you guys... Here I don't get those updates. The last update is the video doc they did for Halo Wars 2. I am talking the one they did at the beginning 2016...
I think most users ditched the Halo channel after its very buggy and irritating launch. It would appear that 343 have learnt from the customer and have done the same.
I think most users ditched the Halo channel after its very buggy and irritating launch. It would appear that 343 have learnt from the customer and have done the same.
I really think there is something to providing your fans with a channel that is ALL Halo. If the Halo experience were just gaming.....I would spend no where near what I do on Halo products. The near unlimited ways to immerse yourself into something you enjoy keeps me interested and is what pulled me into Halo. I read the novels, watch the channel, and play the games....pretty much in that order. I never experienced the problems or headaches with the channel, but I have invested in the things needed to make my gaming and streaming fairly comfortable, although I know there were a lot of complaints. The channel is a big idea and I don't think it should be given up on. 343 is forward thinking....I hope they will revisit it and tackle the delivery. You may be right.....I hope not :)
Ok...we progressed from NOT UPDATING the Halo Channel to REMOVING GREAT CONTENT like The Sprint! I'm not sure when this happened but wow....not cool. Come on!

Guys, If I'm wrong and the Sprint is hiding on the channel yet....please let me know. Thanks!

343, respectfully, It would be nice to at least be informed as to what is planned for our beloved Channel. Has it gotten the axe? Is it going to be used for H6? Talk to us.

Thank you