Forums / Halo Channel / General Halo Channel Discussion

Halo Channel is dead in non-english countries

OP BlinxESP

Hello,

I love Halo. I am Halo fan since first one came out. I have the app in my Xbox and Win10 computer. And unfortunately because I am from a non-English speaking country there is no updates, I promise, zero updates since they announced Halo Wars 2.

I am not asking to translate things you have in USA and update our channel. I am talking about just make it universal for everybody in English.

I am really concern about this situation. Because I love the app idea, but if there is no new content why I need it? Another thing is, why there is now a Halo app, this fact just blown my mind... Why we need to have two apps, I know one is more for the game "interactivity" sort of, and the channel is for getting news. But why not to make just one. And please, just universal, no need to translate things if it is a huge titanic work.

Thanks!
I think the Halo channel is a good idea but they kind of failed to deliver in a lot of aspects, as well it is very glitchy at times. So that's why I think they only do so many countries which is pretty stupid in my mind because everyone should be able to have up to date versions of it, if they so decide to use it. I think if they had a more popular app it would be a bit different which is where the Halo App I think is where they are trying to take it.
I think the Halo channel is a good idea but they kind of failed to deliver in a lot of aspects, as well it is very glitchy at times. So that's why I think they only do so many countries which is pretty stupid in my mind because everyone should be able to have up to date versions of it, if they so decide to use it. I think if they had a more popular app it would be a bit different which is where the Halo App I think is where they are trying to take it.
Yeah, I am using the Halo App now. It has English news, which is great.

Halo Channel is just so freaking stupid in non English languages... Did you know the last video they posted was a Video Doc about making Halo Wars 2, one of those from 2 years ago. It is just ridiculous. On the other hand, Halo App got updates for each game, which is not bad. Plus it goes really fast.

In short, I feel it is a frigging mess... They should just stick to a good APP, to make it faster, be able to see your stats, get news, videos, enciclopedia, dictionary of halo, even trivial games...
A work around would be to add subtitles.