New Halo Channel Mobile App Update!

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hey everyone! We’re excited to tell you that over the past week we’ve been rolling out updates to the Halo Channel mobile apps on both iOS and Android devices in preparation for the launch of Halo 5: Guardians. In case you missed it, the team also debuted the app for Windows Phone last Monday, you can get it here today!
The update includes:
  • Stats for Halo 5: Guardians
  • Added Halo: Nightfall and Halo: The Fall of Reach – The Animated Series
  • Video player improvements
  • Screen will not turn off while a video is playing
  • Various Bug Fixes
We’d also like to remind you that Halo Waypoint also received a bevy of new features such as Spartan Companies, Spartan Customization, Halo 5 Stats, and REQ Packs.
If you’re experiencing any issues with any of these new features, please use the appropriate Support Forum.
Halo Channel Support Forum
Halo Waypoint Support Forum
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Halo Chanel lo mejor
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

So lo que es Un poco lento
Great job guys on the Windows Phone version, very nice
All the functionality of halo waypoint should be added into the app if possible this would provide the community with easier access to all these functions.
I agree, the service record functionality is just about pointless unless you can search and look at other players profiles. Heat maps would be a good addition as well. In the meantime, halowaypoint it is...
Oh my gawd something is actually for windows phone
Sweet!
do they have the app viable for iphone4s
Either way, my Nightfall refuses to register even though i entered the code into xbox for nightfall from Halo: MCC
Great app really like it
Nice on windows phone
iv got halo app on my nokia 735 wish it would let you post to the forum >
I feel as if Halo Waypoint should have it's own app, with a Halo Channel integrated into it
How about you make it available for paupers like myself who only run ios 7 :o
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah!!! It's good XD
Will company info be added to later on?
I would love it if we could use the Halo Waypoint app as a second screen experience...
I wish we can edit from here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5