Back when MCC launched we had the option to watch the CEA, H2A and H4 terminals, after recently revisiting the Halo channel I noticed this is no longer the case. I've tried looking but I cant seem to find them anywhere, I hope I'm just being stupid and some how missed where they are but if anyone knows if they are still on the channel somewhere could they please let me know.

If they are indeed missing from the channel why did 343 remove them? it doesn't make any sense considering the channel is meant for all original Halo content.

Thank you.
I believe the erminals were removed because there were issues with them when they were being launched from within MCC during game prgression. i think there was more to it than that, but that's wat I can remember. If you have MCC should be able to launch them from within the game. A search of this forum should probably tell you exactly why they were removed
I can confirm that they can still be accessed in game. Currently going through the MCC (or rather, finishing it after putting it off for over a year) and all of the ones I've found loaded just fine.
Thanks for the replies, good to know that I wasn't going blind and that they were in fact removed. Its a bit annoying that you can only watch them in game but doesn't matter that much with YouTube and all.

Thanks again though you've both been very helpful.
If you watch them in game you can add them to your queue. If you access the Halo Channel from the web or mobile device then you can still watch them. Its a shame you cant find them directly on the site though. I like to go back to some of them as a reminder for certain points in the lore.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Anyone have any language problems with the terminals? I recently opened up one of the CEA terminals and Spark spoke in some other language that I couldn't even understand? Also, does anyone have any loading problems with the vids? When I try to watch one of them, they either are very slow to buffer and the quality sucks, or they say that something's wrong and I can't watch them.
Anyone have any language problems with the terminals? I recently opened up one of the CEA terminals and Spark spoke in some other language that I couldn't even understand? Also, does anyone have any loading problems with the vids? When I try to watch one of them, they either are very slow to buffer and the quality sucks, or they say that something's wrong and I can't watch them.
If you watch a terminal within the game (MCC), it should be in your language region, otherwise they're all in English
If you watch a terminal within the game (MCC), it should be in your language region, otherwise they're all in English
Watching them in game, during missions, simply takes me to the "Halo Channel is not working right now" crap, and trying to watch them directly on the Halo Channel has them crash for some reason as they start to load up. I was asking if anyone was having similar problems.

The Halo Channel tells me - "That's not right. Sorry about that. The content you selected can't be played at this time. Please retry or select something else from the Guide." So like, what the hell is the deal with this -Yoink-?
interesting
I did not realize that. But on youtube you could see all the terminals, greetings.