Forums / Support / Halo 4

[Locked] Ban XP

OP MrsDevilLicious

yesterday ive got my live gold membership.
just played for a few hours, there was nothing wrong.
notnow i turn on the xbox log in to live and open halo 4, i get the message that i have a ban for earning xp?
im not cheating or anything. Just playing for fun, make kills and get killed.
what happend and what can i do now ?
my spartan level is 10... and i dont earned 75000 points what i read is the limit...
i dont understand why?!

Help me please i wanna earn xp points :-(

(Sorry for my english im from holland)
Good afternoon.

Looking through your Halo 4 game history, in the last five days alone, you quit nine games, and had 0 kills in three games. Earning 0 kills in games is considered AFC/AFKing(Away from Controller), meaning you're not playing, but your Spartan is in the game doing nothing. Doing this repetitiously can cause the automated banhammer to swing. Also, quitting too many games in a short amount of time can also cause the banhammer to swing and as an end result earn you (by your actions) a temporary XP ban. So, from your history, it would be safe to say you were temporarily XP banned because you quit too many games.

I hope this helps and have a nice day now.
Can you look through my history and see what I did because I actually get kills and haven't quit I believe any games (maybe one that I don't remember) yet I have an xp ban.
how long before the ban is lifted
V3Inc wrote:
Can you look through my history and see what I did because I actually get kills and haven't quit I believe any games (maybe one that I don't remember) yet I have an xp ban.
Good evening/morning.

Checking into your Halo 4 Game History, with in the last three days, you have three games you did not finish as well as a Flood Game in which you had 0 kills. You also have six flood games where one of your guests earned 0 kills. You also have a Slayer game where one of your guests earned 0 kills. The aspect of earning 0 kills in games, which is considered AFC/AFKing(Away from Controller), meaning you're not playing, but your Spartan is in the game doing nothing also applies to your guests, as your guests are linked to your account, so if they get 0 kills, the banhammer still considers your account AFC/AFK.

So based upon that, fromt he last 24 matchmaking games you participated in within the last three days, the banhammer considered your account to have AFKed/Quit 10 of your 24 games, which from not having much of a game history from that time and 10/14/2013 is a large amount, 41.67% to be precise from the last three days, which is enough for the banhammer to swing. Hate to say it, but you earned your ban.

I hope that helps and have a nice day now.
how long before the ban is lifted
Good morning/evening.

I'm not sure what you are talking about, which ban are you inferring to? You'll have to be more specific.
V3Inc wrote:

Good evening/morning.

Checking into your Halo 4 Game History, with in the last three days, you have three games you did not finish as well as a Flood Game in which you had 0 kills. You also have six flood games where one of your guests earned 0 kills. You also have a Slayer game where one of your guests earned 0 kills. The aspect of earning 0 kills in games, which is considered AFC/AFKing(Away from Controller), meaning you're not playing, but your Spartan is in the game doing nothing also applies to your guests, as your guests are linked to your account, so if they get 0 kills, the banhammer still considers your account AFC/AFK.

So based upon that, fromt he last 24 matchmaking games you participated in within the last three days, the banhammer considered your account to have AFKed/Quit 10 of your 24 games, which from not having much of a game history from that time and 10/14/2013 is a large amount, 41.67% to be precise from the last three days, which is enough for the banhammer to swing. Hate to say it, but you earned your ban.

I hope that helps and have a nice day now.
#Owned
How long until a temporary halo 4 xp ban is lifted?
Please don't revive old topics, thanks!