Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Banned from Halo 4 (Xbox 360)

OP Mahnert

Last time I've played Halo 4 Matchmaking was in 21/2/2017, this was before my console got perma-banned. I still don't know why I got banned. I just want to play Halo 4 with friends because now I have Xbox Live Gold. :( Can someone please help me unban my console? I'm not a cheater. :( (I'm Chilean, sorry about my bad english)
Permabans are generally only handed out for things like network manipulation or modding your console / game. If you have done any of those things then that wll be why your ban was handed out.
And there is a way to unban my console if i haven't done anything? :(
gg:(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Mahnert wrote:
As I said, console bans aren't handed out for no reason. To receive one you account will have been caught doing something it shouldn't have
stckrboy wrote:
Mahnert wrote:
As I said, console bans aren't handed out for no reason. To receive one you account will have been caught doing something it shouldn't have
I've asked someone why I got banned and he said that i have modified my Halo 4 Achievements or something. (I think It's weird because I can see all of my achievements on Xbox Live and Halo Waypoint) When I got banned, I was trying to play War games in Split Screen with a friend and then got the ban message. (That's what I remember)
Mahnert wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Mahnert wrote:
I've asked someone why I got banned and he said that i have modified my Halo 4 Achievements or something. (I think It's weird because I can see all of my achievements on Xbox Live and Halo Waypoint) When I got banned, I was trying to play War games in Split Screen with a friend and then got the ban message. (That's what I remember)
Profile editing to unlock achievements that you didn't earn is a fast-track way to getting permanently banned. Good way of them seeing this is unlocking ones that can only be done online and they don't have a timestamp, indicating offline play.

Needless to say, once you're permanently banned, there's no coming back from that, as you violated the terms of use and code of conduct.