Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Battle Hardened Achievement Glitch Spartan Strike

OP Bubba0796

I have recently been playing Halo: Spartan Strike on Windows Phone to get all of the achievements and the Battle Hardened achievement is not unlocking on my account. It unlocked in the game but my Xbox profile still does not show it as being unlocked. If you check my Halo Waypoint profile it shows that I have gold in every level for Spartan Strike for Windows phone. I am not sure what else to do to get Xbox Live to verify I have the achievement. Any ideas?
I am starting to worry the only solution may be 343 intervention or a way to reset my game progress and do all the gold stars again. Does anyone have any way around this??
[SOLVED]: I just kept playing random levels every day and eventually it worked. Hopefully this is of some help to someone if they find this!
You make your achievements sync even when windows phones have a sync problem right now?

If yes, I need to do it ASAP.
Bubba0796 wrote:
[SOLVED]: I just kept playing random levels every day and eventually it worked. Hopefully this is of some help to someone if they find this!
You make your achievements sync even when windows phones have a sync problem right now?

If yes, I need to do it ASAP.

*quoted you to be sure you see this*