Halo 4 Achievement Issues (2)

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
There need to be a DLC Maps Only Playlist on (Xbox 360) for All 4 Map Packs even Bullseye map pack
Huge problem I hear with others too.
Missing 2 really easy achievements :(
Yeah the games ruined.
Quote:
If you're still experiencing issues with Halo 4 Achievements please post in this thread now.

Thank you,

Forum Team
I know it's a blast from the past ...

I was not able to get these to pop when the DLC first came out. I recently took a break from Halo 5 to go back to Halo 4 and try to get the rest of the DLC achievements, I got a couple of them but am still unable to get the last few to pop.
^^ I'm pretty sure that this thread isn't monitored any more =/

Those DLC achievements popped after an update many moons ago but it appears that some people missed the boat, could reinstalling the map packs fix the problem?
^^ I'm pretty sure that this thread isn't monitored any more =/

Those DLC achievements popped after an update many moons ago but it appears that some people missed the boat, could reinstalling the map packs fix the problem?
No, that doesn't work (Redownloading everything). What I don't get is how some of us seemingly got this patch, and others didn't. I played on a map from every single map pack at least once, and didn't get this patch to grant the rest of the achievements, but only now realized it. Super frustrating.
Darn, but it'd be nice to 100% this game one day.
So I have little-to-no hope of this thread being monitored still, but... I'm having trouble with the Crimson dlc. I managed to pop three of them, but can't get the other 5 to unlock.
I beat the campaign on legendary offline then later one day i went online and I didn't get the mark vi armor. why?
Cannot seem to complete No Easy Way Out Achievement on Spartan Ops in Halo 4? Also when I did it on heroic I got one death however reported as three? If you use loadout "AutoS" does that count as a death when that is destroyed?
Hello,

I have been FOREVER trying to unlock the "Dedicated to Crimson" Achievement!

Please Help, i dont know how else to resolve this. Xbox support cannot help.
I had trouble unlocking the multiplayer achievements
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12