Forums / Support / Halo 4

HALO 4 DSTT TORSO CODE NOT WORKING!

OP Parker Holt

So I was going back to play Halo 4 of the Xbox 360 and I really wanted to get the Raider DSTT torso piece. But the code won't work! ( I have the right code) Not to mention that I beat the campaign on Legendary like the requirement said. Please help, what do I do?
I beat the campaign on Legendary
Did you do it solo?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

No puedo desbloquear torso y ya la gane en legendario en solitario
I beat the campaign on Legendary
Did you do it solo?
Yeah
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.No puedo desbloquear torso y ya la gane en legendario en solitario
Mismo...
I can not unlock torso and I already won it in legendary solo
Were you connected to Xbox Live at the time? If you weren't then it won't count. Look at your service record to see if you've done it. If not, try again. You must do it in one play through and solo.
Were you connected to Xbox Live at the time? If you weren't then it won't count. Look at your service record to see if you've done it. If not, try again. You must do it in one play through and solo.
What do you mean one play through
Play each level in one sitting. You can't quit out of a level. If you make progress in a level, then quit and resume again from that point (or lose Xbox live connection) it won't count. So when I did it I played a level or 2 and then stopped playing and continued the next day. I'm not a great gamer but that's what I did. I had to redo one level because I lost connection.
Play each level in one sitting. You can't quit out of a level. If you make progress in a level, then quit and resume again from that point (or lose Xbox live connection) it won't count. So when I did it I played a level or 2 and then stopped playing and continued the next day. I'm not a great gamer but that's what I did. I had to redo one level because I lost connection.
That really sucks
Download Halo waypoint this is the problem bro
Download Halo waypoint this is the problem bro
Wat?
That really sucks
Perhaps, but it's the only way. If you really want it then you'll manage it.
That really sucks
Perhaps, but it's the only way. If you really want it then you'll manage it.
I'll do it ah one of these days